PDA

View Full Version : Week Com 9/8/04

peteS4
09-08-2004, 01:53 PM
ok everybody,this is a thread open to all bucks and beds........... and anyone else i guess too...........

TUES clophill this week......... i will be there if anyone else wants to meet up for a drink......... thats an open invitation to all

THURS ace cafe...... italian night....... i will be going. cant ride though so my good friend madhatter is looking for some 2 wheeled company as i will be blasting down m1 on 4 wheels....... i plan to leavre MK about 630/700 and getting there for 8ish......steve(madhatter) lives in ampthill so can meet anyone from beds or bucks......... but be prepaired for a quick ride........ hes a demon

SUNDAY ace cafe...... streetfighter day.......... i will be here no matter what....... not sure what time i'm leaving, will post that later. again, i think if hes free, madhatter wants to go, and agian would love some company........ i plan to spend a long time down there........... i love the streetfighter style.........

if anyone from any other areas are deff going, lets all sort it out before the day andf make sure we meet up down there......... slob........ hope to see you again......... and steveski, me and chappers wil both be there sunday so come for a drink and say hi

later this month

AUG 21 BRISTOL BIKE SHOW........ lets give duncan our support, in know many have already said their going so not really any more need to keep going on abourt it, but like i said before, i'm driving down so will have boot space spare if there is stuff for sale and local people need a way to get it home.........

the doctor
09-08-2004, 11:12 PM
hi pete
im up for thursday night,i would look to go about 6.30,You might notice more changes to my bike by then,more surgery has taken place and the patient is doing well.
doc

madhatter
10-08-2004, 06:46 AM
You might notice more changes to my bike by then,more surgery has taken place and the patient is doing well. Doc

Yep.....I saw the patient in the recovery suite and one can only describe the surgery that has been performed as "Impressive"... :eek: ..I won't say any more than that until people see her in the flesh.....Don't want to steal any thunder now, do I.....Come to Italian Night and see for yourself!! :twisted:

Let me know if you want to meet up Doc, we can ride down together...... :burnout:

peteS4
10-08-2004, 10:12 AM
ok. so then steve and pete, i guess you too should meet up somewhere and ride down together........ do you have a route in mind or open to offers !!!!! as i'm driving down, i'm gona take the boring route and use m1....... but plan to arrive at same time.....

peteS4
10-08-2004, 11:37 AM
well it looks like the suns coming out.......... steve. pete. norm......... and all you others........ if the roads dry a little, clophill for 8pm........... otherwise.. if the skies open again......... lets try and go for thursday.........

madhatter
10-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Just waiting for that Sun to soak up all the rain.... :) :) :)

I can smell the onions barbecuing now..... :D

The Doc's said he's up for a run over if the weather continues to improve, what about the rest of you chaps?........make the most while the dry weather lasts, I say.... :burnout:

STORMIE
10-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Hello evryone

i will going to clophill tonight (weather permiting), and i will be going to ace cafe on thursday night, the route i will take is through aylesbury, amersham, denham, a40, a406, its long but there are some good roads, so see you all down there. as for sunday, street fighter day ( i had one) i will do my best to get there.

madhatter
10-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Hi Stormie,

If you want to meet up, I'll be at the usual Shell Petrol Station at the Ampthill/Flitwick roundabout from 7.30 till 7.45...same for anyone else who wants to meet up on the way.... :burnout: :burnout:

The Sun is Shining........ :D :D

madhatter
11-08-2004, 07:26 AM
Morning Chaps!

Good night at Clophill last night, but whether I make Italian Night at the Ace Cafe really depends upon the weather.....the forecast is for thunderstorms and heavy rain Thursday....I'll see what it looks like during the day and decide from there.....It seems that there are a couple of routes which have been suggested, it would be good if we are able to get together and take an "easy cruise" down there as a pack!

Basically, same thing for Streetfighter day, if the weather is dry I'll try to meet up with people so we can all go down to the Ace together.

"Watch the Skys"...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

peteS4
11-08-2004, 09:01 PM
ok. not long been in and thought i'd better get this out as soon as poss........... i may not be able to make tomorrow night !!!!!! i am driving trucks for a living again short term and have been told i may be on a long day tomorrow.......... now i dont dee much point in getting home for around 7ish.... not getting to the ace cafe till 830 just to stay 1 hour then drive all the way back up the m1 home just to be up at 5am next day.............. so,............. whatever happens tomorrow night, i WILL without question be at the ace cafe sunday morning around 10ish for breakfast and a coffee on streetfighter day........... now i know madhatter is going down but riding alone at moment so if anyone else local is going PLEASE give him a buzz........ last night, tues, was good.... nice to see all......... stormie... you a funny fella........... pete. your lights look great mate.......chris... was good to see you again........ and top all others.... hope to see you all again soon........ by the way............. has anyone heard from mummsie lately........ would be nice to see if robin is fit enough to ride down with her on sunday....... ok, see ya soon people :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

STORMIE
12-08-2004, 06:29 AM
hello everyone, i will be going to the italian night tonight ( weather permiting), see you down there.

madhatter
12-08-2004, 06:43 AM
hello everyone, i will be going to the italian night tonight ( weather permiting), see you down there.

Hi Stormie.....keeping an eye on the weather to....if it's not too bad, I may just drop down the M1 and see you there between 8 and 8.30!

Doc.....are you still planning on leaving at 6.30? That's a bit early for me, I'll be leaving around 7.30, but could meet you at the Towcester South BP Petrol Station if you want? :burnout:

madhatter
12-08-2004, 05:57 PM
Sorry Guys, :(

I'm gonna give Italian Night a miss as well tonight......It's blackening up big-time over here and still thundering....I can't be ar5ed to get the bike out with all my waterproofs on and ride 30 miles just for a coffee and a couple of hours in London......see you on Sunday at the streetfighter day.....and maybe next month's Italian night! :)

peteS4
13-08-2004, 12:09 PM
right then, it is the big one at ace on sunday.......... even have german tv there........ so will be big........... on all day it seems......... i'll be down there with loads of ukmon club cards spreading the word.......... looks like a really good day out

Chappers
13-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Really looking forward to it, never been and can't wait to meet new people.

Madhatter, you riding or coming with me, Pete and your Mrs in the car?

madhatter
13-08-2004, 06:18 PM
Really looking forward to it...... Madhatter, you riding or coming with me, Pete and your Mrs in the car?

Sent Pete a text Thursday evening. It seems a bit daft you three going down in the car and me following on me Monnie, so as Pete has also promised to buy me an ice cream later, I'm also coming down in "Petes Puka Peug".. :D

See you on Sunday, we just need Pete to tell us what time he wants to pick us up!. :)

STORMIE
13-08-2004, 07:47 PM
HELLO The sun was out when i left home, i rode the long way to take advantage of the twisty bits, i rode into rain, has anyone seen the film the perfect storm, i aquaplaned at 60mph dodging the lightning and thunder, i rode and felt the ice cold water drip down the inside of my waterproofs, onto me boys, i saw sunlight ahead very far ahead, i rode until my visor was useless, lifting it up to see and being stung by the rain on my face, i saw sunlight ahead, i rode, the water was filling my boots, becoming heavy, and then there was sun a dry road ahead, i twisted the throttle hard,
trying to dry my battered and soaked body, i wasn't thirsty, i continued feeling the sun, those rays of heaven lifting my spirits, i rode it rained, i rode and there was sun, i arrived and there was a pint and a warm hand dryer in the gents, there was a herd of monsters, resting, i was still wet, but fun was to be had along with banter, and how i laughed at my misfortune, apart from that it was a good night, hello to all the monster owners i met, bye.

Chappers
13-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Pete has also promised to buy me an ice cream later. :)

How come you get an ice-cream...bastard promised me a lick of his lolly :twisted: :D

madhatter
14-08-2004, 04:39 PM
I rode into rain......like the film the perfect storm....I aquaplaned at 60mph dodging the lightning and thunder.......I rode being stung by the rain on my face, the water was filling my boots.....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Massive Respect to Stormie "The Rain Man", :cool: I saw it coming and chickened out.......glad you at least got there and back safely Mate.....I'll see you at the Streetfighter Day on Sunday. :D

STORMIE
17-08-2004, 06:27 AM
Hello Everyone, I'll Be Going To Clophill Tonight But Only If Its Dry, Laurent You Are Welcome To Ride Along With Me, I'll Be Leaving Mk @ About 7.15 From The Bp Service Station In Kingston, The One On The Way To J13 M1, Anyone Else Is Also Welcome.

See You All There, ( Please Be Dry). Bye.

madhatter
17-08-2004, 06:51 AM
Hello Everyone, I'll Be Going To Clophill Tonight But Only If Its Dry, Laurent You Are Welcome To Ride Along With Me.....( Please Be Dry).

Please be dry???? This from the man who braved sheet rain, hail and thunder to aquaplane his way to the Ace Cafe!!!! :eek:

I'm getting mine MOT'd straight after work and will head off to the Ampthill/Shell petrol station, leaving for Clophil at 7.30. If I'm not there by this time, it means I've been delayed and gone straight to Clophill. :D

And Yes, please be dry!!! :rolleyes:

Chappers
17-08-2004, 11:35 AM
Chaps, just don't think about the weather and it'll be fine. :)

Me and Pete will see you all as usual 7:45pmish tonight, so be there or be square :lol: :p

peteS4
17-08-2004, 12:54 PM
I'm a day late but this thread is now dead........ look for this weeks