so I am considering investing in some Draggin jeans. Just wondered if anyone
on the forum has tried them, and what their opinions/experiences are. It's
only the jeans I am interested in, my leather jacket is vented well enough to
not be too sweaty, so long as I keep moving :burnout:

Thanks, Pete

claicerrig
07-08-2004, 08:04 PM
Pete

Bought a couple of pairs in Daytona in March $65 per pair.Seen them last week in "charlie willams everything but bikes" Chester for £79 per pair

I only ride in jeans and have tried every type going :lol:
Best i have found comfort wise are the GIALLI type stretch fit dont :lol: didge

Hood do a nice set of combats with Knox amour black and cammo

The draggin jeans are well made but the kevlar does "ITCH" a bit and you do sweat as much as leather when walking around

I have only crash tested the Gialli jeans and @ 80+ mph slide across the m53 they came off better than my Rhino hide leather jkt no holes no burst stiching just mild friction burns where there were gaps in the padding

Hope this helps

Clai

I also now wear an ARLLEN NESS bomber jkt and that stood up well to a minor off on a cr250 last week 10 stiches requred in the sleve and a patch to cover it :D

Dorisduc
07-08-2004, 09:31 PM
My fiance is looking for a pair of jeans, we looked at the draggin ones..

Can you point me in the direction of the Gialli ones please?

Melnie Mouse
07-08-2004, 10:43 PM
I'm wearing in this heat, Kevlar mesh trousers that are lined so itcy Kevlar doesn't irritate skin, have hip, knee and shin protection they are ever so cool and lovely, and actually comfy, whether riding or walking.

They're made by 'racer' I know, shame about the name, and the particular trouser is called 'fun pants'.... - Little dearer at £114.99 but cooler than jeans, armour or no armour :)

claicerrig
07-08-2004, 10:57 PM
http://www.motorcycle-uk.com/gialiuk.html

Try this its there web address

Good luck

Clai
:D

MilesB
10-08-2004, 12:04 PM
If they are for 'the missus' then definately get her into the stretch Giali's ;) - and get the looser fitting ones for youself :cool: .

I have Hood's, fitted with Hein Gerrick Hi-protek flexible rubber armour, and they are great, whilst Susan has the Giali's - I certainly appreciate the view from behind :D :D

Miles

pete
10-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Thanks all. I ended up buying the Draggin Jeans today (mainly because M&P in Berinsfield stock them). Rode back from the shop with them on and then spent a little while in the pub.... I have to say I'm impressed :) Much cooler than the leathers, even when off the bike, and they look really well made. I got the black ones and you can't really even see the stitching for the kevlar. Just look like an ordinary pair of black jeans :D

May the sun continue to shine ! :burnout:

Cheers,

Pete