PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while..........

SteveSki
04-08-2004, 10:01 AM
Hey to my Essex people!

How are you all doing? Rob, Rachel, Jon and whoever else..........
Long time no see!

Hope you are all ok, just thought I'd throw a mail in asking if anyone fancied a meet sometime soon? Hope all is well and i'd like to appologise for not being around but I had a slight accident and have been sitting on my ar5e for the past month.............

Hope to hear from you soon......

Steve

slob
04-08-2004, 11:07 AM
Sorry to hear that Steve, hope you and the bike are OK.
I'm game if anyone else is... I just got bored of sitting in the castle on my tod...
as pubs go, it's pretty grim.
The final straw came when a guy on a yellow monster passed the place without stopping one Thursday night!

Chappers
04-08-2004, 04:21 PM
Hey to my Essex people!

How are you all doing? Rob, Rachel, Jon and whoever else..........
Long time no see!

Hope you are all ok, just thought I'd throw a mail in asking if anyone fancied a meet sometime soon? Hope all is well and i'd like to appologise for not being around but I had a slight accident and have been sitting on my ar5e for the past month.............

Hope to hear from you soon......

Steve

How do you expect me to reply to your PM's if you don't empty your PM box? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SteveSki
05-08-2004, 09:43 AM
Oh Rob it's wasn't an accident on the bike, it was an accident in a drunken stupor so no sympathy for me!

I'll be up for meeting anytime soon apart from tonight as i've got a customer liason (gonna get smashed on expenses) tonight and i'll be trying my hardest not to damage myself further............

As for you ms cheeky chappers, can I help it if i'm popular?!?!

just kidding.......

benson
08-08-2004, 04:15 PM
:lol: Hey Steve - hope the war wounds are healing!!! I empathise at least the bike is ok!!! It's Italian night at the Ace Cafe this Thursday 0 will be going from HD Stadium off the Walthamsotw dogs roundabout of the north circular if you're interested - meet there 7.30? Take it easy and see you soon!!!

Rachel :bunny: