PDA

View Full Version : Something Happening?

Paranoid Dave
03-08-2004, 05:15 PM
Is there....?

Anyone round here know of something remotely interesting going on, please post it up.

Just as a matter of interest, if you are a suffolk area owner and you read this please post a reply so I can see how many of you there are, and how long it takes for you to find this post. :rolleyes:

Nonnie
05-01-2005, 09:26 AM
Hi, passed my test in December and I have a 620ie. I live in Ipswich and I've seen a couple of Monsters here. I am a novice to all this but if there is anything going on that won't leave me out of my depth I'd love to join in. I'm taking it easy on my bike til I got more confidence so I've only managed little trips so far. :lol:

Paranoid Dave
05-01-2005, 05:49 PM
:lol:

Don't panic Nonnie, I'm not laughing at you. But I started this thread about a year ago and its taken that long for a local monster to reply. So you can guess how pleased I am :D

Anyway, Some regions post regular meets and see who turns up, I tend to ignore that and when locals want a meet we meet, if anyone feels like a ride they just ask who's free and who's comin. Only problem is nobody does as there's sooooooooo few members round here.

you got PM

Migsangel
06-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Hi Dave...
You could always organize a Monster ride out the Beach (AKA Great Yarmouth) to get some of us to come out your way...we could then take a spin on some of those old carnival / boarwalk rides...
I'd go, but I'm odd...

Jono
06-01-2005, 10:36 PM
i'm still here Dave, well, just about, need an MOT though, recommend anywhere, well, pipe friendly ?

Paranoid Dave
07-01-2005, 05:39 PM
I wish I did Jono. MC Technics in stowmarket is where I had my last MOT. I put home made baffles in and they were very shocked at how quiet it was and laughed asking 'does it always sound tlike this?' The guy who did it was trying to sell his 748 at the time so they are Duke friendly and really good guys who came highly recommended.

01449 775775 might be worth a try. They are about 50 yards from the VW dealers at the traffic lights I met you at once :D

If you want a ride. take nonnie for a bimble. I should be back on the road about March/April by the look of things.

Nonnie
07-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Yay I wanna go bimble!!! Thinking of popping along to Orwell motorbike shop to look at the warmer suits, hoping they have a sale on. I'm going out tomorrow for sure anyway, weather Ok for the afternoon.

Jono
07-01-2005, 09:53 PM
i'll be bimbling when I can a: get the MOT sorted, and b: find my battery charger.....taxed all year round and I never seem to ride the bloody thing ! I must try alot harder