PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Nights

peteS4
28-07-2004, 05:22 PM
ok........... the place on a weds is the tawny owl in walnut tree in south milton keynes....... have spoken to the landlord and he says its on........ starts about 8ish............. there is a ride out for an hour from bikerden first but as i'm in a jamjar......... think i'll give that bit a miss........... theres a road that runs between walnut tree and wavenden gate......... the pub is on that road going up the hill........... you cant miss it............. the guys is moving his tues night to a weds cos he knows he cant go head to head with clophill.......... sounds like it could be fun......... all great meets have to start somewhere.......... all the locals that now know me........... i'll check here at about 730ish to see you have left any msg.......... other than that........... i know terry will try and make it so any who haven't meet the man who started this great club........... tonight is the night........... see you all soon..................

STORMIE
28-07-2004, 09:36 PM
Will It Be Every Wed Night, I Only Live Around The Corner, Would Be Nice To Meet There As If I Get Pissed I Can Walk Home.

peteS4
31-07-2004, 10:14 AM
storm......... not sure about everyweek as after a talk with doc it seems the better place to go is the folly on a thursday...... its over oxford way but a good ride out...... i'll go to walnut tree untill i get back on two wheels........... then will try the folly ona thursday night............. i'll be at clophill again tuesday so i hope to see you there

madhatter
02-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Pete,

Is the Wednesday Bike Meeting at the Tawny Owl (South MK) on this Wednesday 4th as well, and as I've been paid now, more importantly is the Hog Roast also on??

What is all this about a run from Biker Den, this is on my way to MK, so I could meet up with others there......any idea what time they meet up....and if it's on, who else would like to meet up and ride over to MK?

STORMIE
02-08-2004, 05:52 PM
Hello,

Pete, is the folly pub your on about the one just outside buckingham on the road to winslow (A413 i think), whats happening on the 4th (this wednesday) @ the tawny owl. bye.

peteS4
02-08-2004, 06:04 PM
ok, heres the plan......... after taking my advice, the guy behind the tawny owl night is going to clophill meet on tuesday night to ask what people there think....... theres no point them doing a tuesday as we all saw, but some feel wednesday is a little to close to tuesday from a get out of jail free card from the misses........ if you get my meaning, and talking with doc, it seems the best place on a thursday is the folly which is out oxford way....... its the old cafe next to an M n P store......... cant remember the exact location but will find out................ so.............. i'll say only once............. this week...................... tuesday its clophil as norm......... i'm driving so maybe stomie and the doc should get talking and ride over together, meeting steve at shell garage on ampthill roundabout for 730.............. will find out about wednesday night from the guy there............. and if anyone wants a good ride out thursday night........... speak to the doc........ and follow his lead.......... even terry and tim said the folly is a good meet.......... just wish i could join you....................and questions, pm me your mobile numbers and i'll get back to you with any info

madhatter
04-08-2004, 10:28 AM
So, I've finished sulking that I didn't get my Monnie out for a ride over to Clophill last night and I didn't get my nice cold draft pint!!!! :mad:

Tonight, PeteS4 should be going to the Tawny Owl in MK, for their weekly Bike Meet, does anyone from around here fancy a ride over tonight? I could meet up with local people at the Flitwick/Ampthill Shell Garage.....let me know or I'll go over in single pilot mode....unless anyone else wants to meet up on the way to MK...... :burnout: :burnout:

peteS4
04-08-2004, 02:10 PM
The Tawny Owl Thing Was A One Off Last Week Till He Knows What Hes Doing......... There Is No Planned Meet There Tonight......... I Will More Than Happy Come Out For A Drink If Anyone Wants To Get Out But Just Remember Its Not Going To Be Like Last Week

madhatter
04-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Ok!!!........Now the bloody Sulk has come back on again..... :mad: :mad: :mad: .....not only have I got to take my dear ol'mum around bloody Sainsburys, but I can't even meet up with a bunch of similar minded, supermarket hating, bikers.......going right off in a strop now.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Chappers
04-08-2004, 02:59 PM
Ok!!!........Now the bloody Sulk has come back on again..... :mad: :mad: :mad: .....not only have I got to take my dear ol'mum around bloody Sainsburys, but I can't even meet up with a bunch of similar minded, supermarket hating, bikers.......going right off in a strop now.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wahey, trolley rage! Don't you just love wizzing round Sainsbury's bashing into everyone?! :twisted:

Stop sulking and be a big boy Steve :D