PDA

View Full Version : To All Who Claim To Live In Mk Area But Sit At Home

peteS4
27-07-2004, 10:30 AM
theres a meet and hog roast at the twany owl in walnut tree on wednesday night......... tarts around 8pm........ as the clophill may be on the way out.......... another group have started this one up.............loads pr parking............. big beer garden so theres feck all the stickin rozzers can do about it...........should be alot of fun........... i know your here cos you replied to fatblokes AM I ALONE thread............. prove it............ get out the armchair and come and have some fun.............. again...... i'll be driving as my bike is waiting to be looked at........... but if i can turn up in a pug 306......... i'm dam sure you can make it.......... the more come........... the better it will be........... stand up for the bucks monnies.......... or do you not really care that much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nik_the_brief
27-07-2004, 10:54 AM
"Tarts around eight"!! sounds great (is that 8 each?), shame I'm not in your area!! :D

Duncan
27-07-2004, 11:03 AM
i'm dam sure you can make it.......... the more come........... the better it will be........... stand up for the bucks monnies.......... or do you not really care that much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete
Good luck to you. Might I suggest you get all of your local lots home addresses and go visit them ay 2am if they dont turn out.

Its lonely being an area rep!!

Migsangel
27-07-2004, 11:12 AM
Sorry Pete...can't come on Wednesday...I'm off the Switzerland for work...Sounds great though..Enjoy...

peteS4
27-07-2004, 11:19 AM
oops............. thanks for bringing that to my attention... tarts around 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol............. we can all wish !!!!! come on bucks........... we know you are here cos you replied to fatblokes thread........... but bucks is one of only 3 areas who do sod all..............i've changed soliciters under advice so hope to have things rolling soon.......... but our summers ladst into oct every year.......... i've always ridden in sun in oct here.......... i may be off road now but not for long.......... so come and be counted........... or go and buy a jap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CK & AK
27-07-2004, 11:31 AM
Why not ask Fatbloke to go along - he lives in Bucks! :lol: :lol:

C

peteS4
27-07-2004, 11:55 AM
i've never seen the man.......... last time i went out on a big group thing his wife with held his weekend pass :eek: but yeah,............. i'll send him a pm

madhatter
27-07-2004, 01:28 PM
Pete, my mate!

The "Tawny Owl in Walnut Tree" is this a pub somewhere in Milton Keynes? Can't say as I've heard of it.....sounds like something out of a "Winnie The Pooh" adventure!

Let me have some directions and I'll try to make it if I can, but I'm off to pick up a Black S4 on Wednesday, so may not make it this week.

A Yerbury
27-07-2004, 01:35 PM
I say mad hatser where are these readers rides stripe pics you promised! black s4? do tell ya big tease.

fatbloke
27-07-2004, 01:42 PM
If its dry and I can find it I'll be there

Chappers
27-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Correct Madhatter, The Tawny Owl (Hungry Horse) is in Walnut Tree which is my neck of the woods at the mo.

Type in the post code (MK7 7AN) on the AA routeplanner and it'll tell you the easiest way to get there but once you know where it is you may want to take a more scenic route as the M1 and A5 are both boring routes, although fast - maybe Aspley Guise, Woburn Sands, Wavendon Gate way is nicer.

You'll spot the Tawny Owl on your left if coming from A5 or on your right if coming from M1. If you come from M1 you need to turn off left and go over the bridge to get to it or carry on down to the next roundabout and come back up on yourself.

Thinking about it, it is like a Winnie the Pooh adventure only we're gonna for the beer and not the honey, although there may well be some 'honeys' there?!

JR
27-07-2004, 03:46 PM
Hey Dunc,
The only reason you are a lonely area rep is because my 600 cant catch you on the straights.
Sounds like "Virtual Monsterism" is spreading round the country - even Fat Bloke became one of the "Virtuals" for a while, before he was rescued and brought back to the tarmac.

JR

Chappers
27-07-2004, 10:52 PM
Ahhh come on Madhatter, you sooo know you wanna be meeting up at the Tawny Owl tomorrow night and bring the Mrs too.

I mean, you've gotta be showing off your new black S4 to PeteS4 as he is gagging to see it and no doubt he'll wanna ride it too - I'd pay money to see that!