PDA

View Full Version : Lancs North West Rides

StuartR
21-07-2004, 08:16 PM
Hi all,
Below are a couple of ride outs planned for the next couple o weeks... We have a nice little group going at present for our regular "first Tuesday of the month" meets at the Cross Keys north of Lancaster, but obviously the more the merrier.

1) We are having a ride-out this coming Saturday (24th) for a jaunt round the lakes with a stop off at Bowness on Windermere. FREE ICE CREAM for all attendee's!!!!
We will be meeting at Holiday Inn at junction 34 (Lancaster turn off) on the M6. Meet at the rear of the car park at around 11:00 am. We can have a quick run to Devils Bridge then a run up Lythe Valley to Bowness for ice cream and a pint (or a look round the shops depending on your pref). I know after 2 weeks dry on the rig I'm heading for the "Hole Int' Wall" for a nice pint of Fredericks!

2) Instead of the usual pub meet at the Cross Keys on the first Tuesday of the month (next one being August 3rd), I propose a meet at the above (Holiday Inn J34 M6) then a quick spin out round the lanes for a pint at a quaint little pub that Rob and Suzanne took us to a while back in Bentham. This is just over the border into Yorkshire but easy striking distance of Lancaster (no passport required). Meet slightly earlier at 7pm to give time to get their via Ingleton.
Yorkshire mob can meet us there if you like, email on the address below for directions.

Hope some of you can make one (or both).
As mentioned above, normal monthly meet is now set as the first Tuesday of the month at the Cross Keys, 3 miles north of Lancaster on the A6 at around 7:30.
Give us a call on 07745 885184 for any bits missed.

cheers,
Stuart

steviej
03-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Stu,

Looks like it's goin' to be a WET WET night tonight :( so I'm afraid I's gonna be a lounge lizard tonight...................... :p