PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Else's Turn

diogenes
20-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Right, Manky lot. I have done my 12 months of rocking and modding for the Manchester Page. Time we had somebody else do a stint. Please nominate yourself or anybody else from within the Greater Manchester Area.

Put the names below and we'll have a poll.

I nominate

Stevie.

steviej
20-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Right, Manky lot. I have done my 12 months of rocking and modding for the Manchester Page. Time we had somebody else do a stint. Please nominate yourself or anybody else from within the Greater Manchester Area.

I nominate

Stevie.

I reckon DIO for at least a second term of office......... :lol:

.....is there something goin' on behind the scenes here. First Terry, then Jann and now Rob. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well come on, out with it???? Has there been a Buell takeover bid or summat??

steviej
20-07-2004, 01:29 PM
....................I nominate

Stevie.

:D I think it may be a bit too far for him :D

Linky for STEVIE (http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/member.php?u=105)

CK & AK
20-07-2004, 01:50 PM
I reckon DIO for at least a second term of office......... :lol:

.....is there something goin' on behind the scenes here. First Terry, then Jann and now Rob. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

...............and myself, Phoenix & Muttley since the beginning of May :o

I vote for Dodgyknees too! :twisted:

C

diogenes
20-07-2004, 02:30 PM
Sharp as a knife is ar' kid. :p

Thank god he didn't nominate this Stevie - as below

steviej
20-07-2004, 03:12 PM
Sharp as a knife is ar' kid. :p

Thank god he didn't nominate this Stevie - as below

Well at least he'd be OK with an on straight steering lock going down one our many Roman Roads............... :D

steviej
20-07-2004, 03:14 PM

I nominate

Stevie.

I reckon DIO for at least a second term of office.........

I vote for Dodgyknees too! :twisted: C

there's a trend setting here.................... :D

Tigerlily
20-07-2004, 03:29 PM
S'all a bit fishy this......everyone going at the same time! Is there something coming up which all the reps are trying to avoid???

Little Monster
20-07-2004, 10:10 PM
I dunno. you try to post a serious thread and look what you lot do to it. tsk tsk. dodgyknees - brilliant!!!

C'mon Dio. What's to do? you've got a bigger group to represent than before. Don't you like us or summit? :bunny:

diogenes
21-07-2004, 11:33 AM
Okay, okay. I give in.

Splutters in his mug of Oxo.

Little Monster. You are loved and adored. Actually, since you all came along it has never been better. Everybody is so bright and chirpy.

Wonder when the next delivery of white substance will be made? :p

steviej
21-07-2004, 12:31 PM
Three Cheers for DIOGENES

Hip Hip Hooray

Hip Hip Hooray

Hip Hip Hooray

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Little Monster
21-07-2004, 07:12 PM
since when have we been getting deliveries of talcum powder. no-one shared.

Well done Diogenes. Although from now on, you're Dodgy Knees to me my friend.

Now, i note you claim to have an S4R in blue....is this true or just a dream at present???

diogenes
21-07-2004, 11:04 PM
Well ikkle monster. I was mooching around Ducati in Preston last week and I saw a hand painted one in orange. No, no. Don't get excited. Not bright orange - a very subtle hue. It looked stunning. A lady/women/girly customer had it done especially for her. Got me thinking it did. Very swish looking. However, I am tempted to emulate the Triumph and go for deep gloss black with pearlescent white and gold coach painting. That's the thing with a Monster - you can really give it character/style. No one bike is ever alike.

By the way, have you settled for the undercoat finish now? :p

Little Monster
22-07-2004, 09:24 PM
my hubby has just ordered his paint job for his customised bike and he's going egg shell black - it's more expensive than a normal metalic black !!! so you can take your undercoat comments back to B&Q on your way to Ducati Manchester to BUY A DUCATI !!! :bunny:

diogenes
22-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Duvarti Manchester? Err... no. Ducati di Lecce si! :p