PDA

View Full Version : stainless steel update

steve kearl
16-07-2004, 09:48 AM
Hello everyone, just a quick update regarding the stainless steel foothanger bolts, as it stands Pedro and myself are going to meet up when we both can and check all the bolt sizes etc. Just to double double check. But at the moment we are still short with orders by a long way. So we have to try and get more people interested.
thanks

DesmoDog
16-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Steve, what sort of price are we looking at?

Pedro
16-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Steve

I've double checked my drawings against my bike and they're ok -will fit a 93 M900.

No prob to meet up, just got too fackin much to do this week! :D Maybe next week? I'll give you a jingle when I get a clear day.....

Ped

A Yerbury
16-07-2004, 03:39 PM
is it 10 at 3.50 a pop, I m still game as chroming would be a bit more.

steve kearl
18-07-2004, 12:34 PM
Hi, Desmo Dog, A.Jerbury and Pedro, for each bolt size we need, whether it be high level exhausts or low level exhausts (different lengths for high and low level bolts) we need a minimum order of 100 bolts per size then we will get each bolt at £4.50 each, so if you are interested Desmo, just let me know whether you have high or low level exhausts. thanks
Hi Pedro, just give us a call when you can then we will sort something out as there is immediate hurry at the moment as we need a lot more orders.
thanks