PDA

View Full Version : carb warmers

A Yerbury
13-07-2004, 09:01 PM
I was informed that in line is off and pointing to the carbs is on. Having taken mine off/apart it is in fact the other way round!
just thought youd like to know.
Alex

spacemonkey
13-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Maybe, but when mine self destructed a few months back, it was as normally described. When I fitted a new 'un I changed the way the tap worked so that I could fit it properly so now it runs like yours. The tap is removable and adjustable. Well mine were anyway.

Like the avatar. Sonatine?? It's the one on the beach with the woman, but can't comfirm title as all mine are out on lone.

A Yerbury
13-07-2004, 11:22 PM
ola sock monkey! I woudnt be sprised if they do differ as switches come from all over the shop.
yup sonatine, just after the wrestling, have yet to see the new one tho. cans and other clobber patiently awaiting your return!
adios.

spacemonkey
14-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Ok, can I send you a cheque or something so that you can carry on tinkering in my absence, in case I can't make it on my first weekend I come back?

I haven't seen it yet either. I still need to find Hana Bi on the cheap. Went to see it in Clapham when it came out-so I must have had some good times with the wife...

A Yerbury
14-07-2004, 06:35 PM
ah yes the picture house. very nice. you could send a cheque if you want, i just thought you'd like to see the cans first. I can tinker freely as I have some sils. just waiting for the fastener comp to deliver plugs for the carb toaster. note to self: dont start engine with sump banjos off, no matter how keen you are to find out if the starter motor is back correctly........
tata.
there is someone here a bit keen on the cans so ill keep u posted.
Alex

spacemonkey
15-07-2004, 05:52 PM
God damned canophiles.... Put my name on them. I'll send a cheque as soon as I can...