PDA

View Full Version : 1st service prices

xjrjohn
12-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Hi
Anyone recommend any ducati approved garages and prices please in NW for my 1st service?
Ta
John

A Yerbury
12-07-2004, 10:58 PM
ducati are steep. new bike? the minor service can be done by anyone with some crappy halford s tools (ie me!)

xjrjohn
13-07-2004, 02:38 PM
ducati are steep. new bike? the minor service can be done by anyone with some crappy halford s tools (ie me!)
yep true.....or even a 'proper' bike shop will do it for around £75..what about the warranty tho'..will it be affected?
John

A Yerbury
13-07-2004, 06:46 PM
thats why I asked if its new or not. dont know about warranty mines a 94 with 14K when I got it so I just follow the book of haines half truths

steviej
13-07-2004, 07:36 PM
......what about the warranty tho'..will it be affected?
John

Yawlright John??

"Warranties" MMMmmm bit of a grey area me thinks. :confused: :confused:

I'm 99% sure that car manufacturers can no longer insist on you taking the car back to the main dealer to preserve the warranty. :) :)

I'm 1% sure it also extends to the bike manufacturers. :mad: :mad:

PS, are you out on Sunday or what??

xjrjohn
13-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Yawlright John??

"Warranties" MMMmmm bit of a grey area me thinks. :confused: :confused:

I'm 99% sure that car manufacturers can no longer insist on you taking the car back to the main dealer to preserve the warranty. :) :)

I'm 1% sure it also extends to the bike manufacturers. :mad: :mad:

PS, are you out on Sunday or what??
Hi steviej
prob out sunday yep..dunno wot time tho or where........bruv in laws just bought a sv so he ll prob want to go for a spin.

steviej
13-07-2004, 11:47 PM
Hi steviej
prob out sunday yep..dunno wot time tho or where........bruv in laws just bought a sv so he ll prob want to go for a spin.

Check out the "Whats on this Week & Weekend" page. Easingwold Thread.....

As for an SV, bring him along, bring him along!! A bikes a bike at the end of the day............ ;)