PDA

View Full Version : Monsta Drag

COR
11-07-2004, 07:50 PM
Duncan & Son (Ben?), JR , Fred & Cor + 3 (non entities) braved the weather today with a ride from Weston-super-Mare the scenic route via Burrington Combe and Street to Weston Zoyland old air strip, Nr Bridgwater to watch a day of drag racing. Started off wet for the Bristol boys but the sun came out and dried up by lunch time for a fantastic day out. Thanks boys.

Check out the pics below.

http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/monster620@btinternet.com/album?.tok=phVBEaBBUtx5f8hw&.dir=/8c4b&.src=ph

JR
11-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Cor,
As I ploughed through the rain just after nine this morning to meet Dunc and Fred is was difficult to believe the old mantra "it never rains in Weston". Sure enough, it was dry enough to sit outside on the front, and enjoy a morning coffee as the sun tried to get out. The brisk run out to West Zoyland was well worth it to watch some old, very old, and very new bikes blasting down the WW11 runway. A terrific day out that turned my rust into sunburn.

JR

Duncan
11-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Cor

What a great day out.

Tis a shame that the Somerset monsters stayed at home, for they missed a great day out.

Are those ears you're sprouting there Cor?

Duncan

McMONSTRO
11-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Is that what it looks like, a Ducati Drag bike :eek: That must be a first! How did it go? :burnout:

Duncan
12-07-2004, 06:48 PM
Is that what it looks like, a Ducati Drag bike :eek: That must be a first! How did it go? :burnout:

There were 3 Ducati's being ridden there. A 996 with the Michelin man onboard, a narrow case 250 bevel and the 996 engined special shown there which went like **** off a shiny shovel.

I do have a video file of 5.5Mb if you have a broadband or similar connection then PM your email over.

Duncan