PDA

View Full Version : Bedfordshire mid monthly meeting

elaine
07-07-2004, 06:37 PM
:lol:
Chris, Pete, Madhatter.
Are we meeting up on Wednesday next week or is it going to be Tuesday?
Fine either way but want assurances that you will turn up this time?
Looking forward to catching up post Mallory.
Mumsie.

madhatter
08-07-2004, 07:23 AM
Hi Mumsie,

Pete and I missed you on Tuesday at Clophill, there was a good turn-out of other bikes. Maybe another Tuesday?? Pete was the first to see my nice shiny footrest hangers, now that I have stripped the chipped black paint off and rubbed back down to the Aluminium, they're Purty now. He has done a nice job chopping his arse and if you ask him nicely, he may show you it next week. :)

I'm ok for next week. I thought Chris had already ear-marked Wednesday 14th for the Bedford meet up. Only thing that will stop me coming over is the sort of bloody torential rain, which is stopping me from fitting my new tea-tray unit at the moment. :mad:

Otherwise I will be happy to sit on the wall with you again. Is Robin able to drive over). :burnout:

Any others in our local area Chris? I'm sure there is somebody in Flitwick also?

Chris
08-07-2004, 11:30 AM
Tom lives in Flitwich and has a Senna S4.

Next week, I may be able to make Tuesday (as long as my meeting in Wigan doesn't take too long) but now can't make Wednesday (I'll be in Ireland), so if others can make Tuesday, at the Pub in Clophill, that sounds good to me.

madhatter
08-07-2004, 11:49 AM
I should be ok for Tuesday as well and combining it with the Bike Meet at Clophill is a good idea. :)

Unless it is pouring with rain, people begin to show up for 8.00 and park around the grass triangle opposite, so we would need to be there between 07.30 - 8.00 if we want to park up together.

Tried to PM Tom, but his PM box is full. Do you have a number you can call him on and let him know? Pete and I could then meet up with him and ride to Clophill together.

I dropped you a PM yesterday.

elaine
09-07-2004, 08:08 PM
:) Will see you guys on Tuesday night then?!?
Will you pleaseconfirm u will be at Clophill?
Mumsie

madhatter
09-07-2004, 08:42 PM
Hi Elaine, Just finished putting my new Tea-Tray on. You can see some small pics in the Mods Thread. Chris popped by for a cuppa and a look at it as well. :)

Weather is looking good for Tuesday, so I am pretty sure that I will be there. I'll post on the day to double confirm! Pete is going but that's for a whole different reason!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Keabs
10-07-2004, 09:38 AM
I'd come along but I'm away on me hols today. Have a good one and CU all in August. :)