PDA

View Full Version : 18th of July

Pedro
05-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Well Hampsters!

Seeing as our monthly get together is on my birthday, anyone got any bright ideas for something good to do? It really should involve a sticky bun or two but no candles!! I find they burn my nose hair!

Not 100% sure I'm gonna be out but I thought I'd ask for suggestions (clean ones please!)

Ped
Wisdom does NOT come with age!

JMo
05-07-2004, 10:47 PM
Looks like there is a run to the custom car & bike show at Thorney Island (not a million miles from you of course) on that day... CK&Co are meeting with the DSC at Findon, we'll probably hook up there too...

That is unless you're suggesting tequilla shots and naked twister at you place of course...

xxx

psychlist
06-07-2004, 07:19 AM
Hippy Bopday for then Ped! ;)

How many will it be now 45? 50!?! Goodness how time flies :D

If you're out near the "Run wot ya brung" day at Thorney Island look me out and I'll buy you an ice lolly YOUNG MAN :eek:

Melnie Mouse
06-07-2004, 07:39 AM
if you're not even coming out to play on your birthday you ol' git, I don't say why we should waste our time and breath on thinking of places to go and do!
Hmph!

That's the hampster monster run anyway isn't it? Has Boozy got any ideas???

CK & AK
06-07-2004, 09:30 AM
Mel - Ped, et al in Hants,

Boozy has been having trouble getting logged in for a while now.
I did speak to him at the weekend and he confirmed:

1. Boozy & Isa's barbq IS going ahead this Sat (10th)
2. The regular hampsters meet the following Sunday (18th) IS on - meeting at Meon as usual, and he thought you might like a run down to Thorney island.

I hope Bob can get his pooter probs sorted (apparently, its only the log-in for this site),

HTIOH,

C

Melnie Mouse
06-07-2004, 10:35 AM
oh ok thanks Charlotte, we'll all see you at Thorney then.... let's hope the weather is better this weekend.... esp as it's Ped's birthday, he doesn't go out in the rain... what a wus! he he :D

Pedro
06-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Bugger off Melnie! I just don't like getting wet! When it rains, I have a sports car!

Thorney Island sounds like a plan - the boy Natty might also be lurking with his new toy too - can someone distract him so I can get a go?

Ped

Albie
06-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Its my birthday on the Sat 17th and i said to ck i may come down.As long as i behave on the night before and the weathers good. I dont want to stay indoors that weekend for definate. So its out and about.

Hunny Monsta
06-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Hey Albie that be great to see you again, as I was going to tag along too if the others do not mind.
Two bithdays to celabrate :cool: :D :burnout: :eek:

Hunny Monsta
06-07-2004, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=celabrate :[/QUOTE]

Forgive the spelling :eek: CELEBRATE :D

Albie
06-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Yes you tag along. :D Not far for you is it?? I dont mind the travel as long as the bikes reliable. :eek: :eek:

BoozyBOB
07-07-2004, 06:54 PM
HURRAY!!..on line at last..(but for how long??)
sorry folks 10th BBQ at my place is OFF....(not a bad call looking at the weather)..
the usual Hampster meet on the Sunday is still on..and Thorney Island looks good...(i might get the old codger a bun)..if someone knows how to get there.. :bunny: :twisted:

JMo
07-07-2004, 08:03 PM
and Thorney Island looks good...(i might get the old codger a bun)..if someone knows how to get there.. :bunny: :twisted:

Bob - it's directly south of Petersfield, so if you guys are meeting at West Meon as usual, may I suggest you take the A272 to Petersfield, B2146 to South Harting and continue on the B2146 past Uppark (great twist bit), then the B2147 towards Havant, under the A27 to the A259 at Emsworth, do a left at the roundabout (on the A259) and then a right, and you'll be on the road to Thorney Island...

Hope to see you there!

JennyMo

xxx

Pedro
07-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Given heavy handed Plod around West Meon, I think we should meet elsewhere - Bob says July is Bike Month for Hampshire Plod....

Any ideas?

Ped