PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill 3/4 july B.S.B

berto
02-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Come and say hello...we are at the hairpin in the DucatiGlasgow site.... :burnout:

Ratchet
03-07-2004, 10:06 PM
will do, spoke to harry today, found out he got the message about ordering my wheel, cheers, beep beep.

Lona
05-07-2004, 05:50 PM
I did wander over on Saturday (just after the hailstorm) but you all looked busy setting things up, and I didn't want to intrude. There was a 916, and two Monnys (silver M750 and Red s4) parked up outside, which was nice to see, though it can't have been fun riding home in the monsoon!
I was way too busy on the Chicane yesterday to leave my post. I think we picked up a total of 15 bikes, including the ones we helped with at MacIntyres. Every time we got one R6 to the side during the R6 cup, another one followed it off. Oddly enough, from the marshalling point of view, I think the Superbikes were the least exciting, though we did get Kawasaki number 9 paying us a rather muddy visit!
Anyway, despite the weather, an excellent weekend of racing. Hope you had a good time on the Ducati stand!

Kazza
05-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Just got back tonight from Scotland. Had a fab time - 250 mile rideout on Saturday up to Oban and across country back to a friends pad in Cumbernauld - then up to Knockhill on Sunday. Apart from losing Neil on route (found him again at the track), a thunderstorm - no, monsoon at the track - my suspension bottoming out after hitting a pot hole and my rear hugger getting stuck on the number plate bracket and melting on my back tyre!!!! Then getting pulled in by mr plod for a 'routine' check on tax discs & small number plates - and two plods measuring my plate with six inch rulers !!!!!!!!!!!!! (got to report to my local station this week with licence & have got to prove I've changed my plate) - we did have a fantastic time. We were wet most of the time, but the fantastic scenery made up for it. And 900 miles later, completely shattered - but looking forward to planning my next trip up there. Didn't get chance to make ourselves known to anyone - bit of a mud bath and stayed put.
Kazza & Neil

berto
08-07-2004, 09:58 PM
;) Ah well maybe next time eh?