Para Handy
29-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Now is your chance to meet other members face to face

Put forward a place, suggest a date

DO SOMETHING!!!!

Scottch
29-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Para,

This sunday, at Knockhill - I'll be at the Ducati truck all day. Come and gimme a shout if you're there, or drop me an e-mail if not.

DSC Scotland are making plans to repeat our organised run of last year, the Midgie Masher Flypast on August the 8th.

As ever, we would welcome any attendees from UKMOC.

Cheers!

Scott

berto
30-06-2004, 06:43 PM
:rolleyes: Is it at Bennetts or have you and your gay cavalieros booked some other fetish club....FnaarFnaar>

COR
30-06-2004, 07:15 PM
Sunday 11th July. 10.30 am Sea front bike park next to tourist info. Followed by ride to Cheddar Gorge and Burrington Combe.

DesmoDog
30-06-2004, 08:21 PM
If the baby is well again I'll try and get over to knockhill - if you don't mind a sasenach (?) joining you.

Para,

This sunday, at Knockhill - I'll be at the Ducati truck all day. Come and gimme a shout if you're there, or drop me an e-mail if not.

DSC Scotland are making plans to repeat our organised run of last year, the Midgie Masher Flypast on August the 8th.

As ever, we would welcome any attendees from UKMOC.

Cheers!

Scott

Scottch
30-06-2004, 09:25 PM
:rolleyes: Is it at Bennetts or have you and your gay cavalieros booked some other fetish club....FnaarFnaar>

I see you're quick to push forward your favourite night club again :rolleyes:

Don't worry mate - we're not going to cramp your style by appearing there (not our scene anyway), after all, we've all seen the writing on the DucGlas bog walls about what you would do for a glass cheque.

Now, get that pool ball out yer gob and stop slavering so much!

Cheers!

Scott

Scottch
30-06-2004, 09:27 PM
If the baby is well again I'll try and get over to knockhill - if you don't mind a sasenach (?) joining you.

No worries DD!

Just watch out for Berto - he's always looking for fresh meat!

Cheers!

Scott

DavidT
30-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Sorry guys, like to join you but working on Sunday. Enjoy yourselves!

Lona
01-07-2004, 09:10 AM
Scotty Boy,
I don't know if I'll have time to visit the Duc stand on Sunday.
It'll depend on how long we get for lunch whether I get to have a wander about or not. Of course, if the commercial/display trucks are in their usual place, and I'm marshalling on the Hairpin, it'll make things a lot easier.
Anyone know what the weather forecast is like? (Mind you, KH has its own microclimate anyway!)

berto
01-07-2004, 06:50 PM
:twisted: Is cor taking the ****?

Scottch
01-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Lona,

The Ducati display truck/Ducati Glasgow stand is, I believe, at the hairpin - I'm sure you'll get the chance to pop over to see us at lunchtime or maybe first thing?

Since Rab is working the stand I'm sure he'll be able to fix you up with a cuppa at least to help you get through the day.

Are you heading up tomorrow?

Cheers!

Scott

Lona
02-07-2004, 08:18 AM
I've got rid of this as it was a duplicate message. No, don't read it. Damn, now it's too late

Lona
02-07-2004, 08:19 AM
Aye, we're going on Saturday.
we're dropping the dogs off at the kennels then heading up, so will probably be there about 2pm. We are camping, and expect our usual fight with the Jobsworth Security people before they let us on the field, so it may be quite late before we are actually established. Are you going to be there on Saturday?