PDA

View Full Version : Getting a run together

Para Handy
29-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Is the problem that they are organized for a Sunday ? TELL US !!!!

If all the Scottish members reply to this we might get something done

I am going to set up a thread for ideas to get together please respond or are we just a bunch of WASTERS who can't get our act together? :(

A year down the line we have had 3 members at the same place, at the same time this is CR-P.

Tell us why you can't make it, make suggestions - you, the members, make things happen. Do you really want this to be a "VIRTUAL" club only, or a real one???

People have tried to get things done along these lines before and have failed; the common denominator is "Lack of Feedback".

Why didn't you participate ??

Please tell us what we are doing wrong!

Para

DesmoDog
29-06-2004, 10:50 PM
I live in the North East UK - there's nothing here at all. Give me a shout and Ill try and get over.

Lona
30-06-2004, 08:22 AM
I'm a bit nervous about keeping up with other people in a run (the "rideslikeagirl" is not entirely without justification!), but am up for a run if it doesn't clash with marshaling. Can I bring my husband? (No idea what he'll be riding, he changes bikes like most men change underwear ie about once a week!)

Scottch
30-06-2004, 08:56 AM
he changes bikes like most men change underwear ie about once a week!)

Inside out and back to front Lona! 4 days to a pair of trolleys, any longer is just disgusting!! :lol:

Cheers!

Scott

berto
30-06-2004, 06:41 PM
;) Jesus Kenny.....chill oot or you will have an embolism!!!!! :twisted:

Scottch
30-06-2004, 09:13 PM
;) Jesus Kenny.....chill oot or you will have an embolism!!!!! :twisted:

I had yin of them once, then its wheels fell off so I scrapped it :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Scott