PDA

View Full Version : Beaulieu Bike World,26+27th June

BoozyBOB
21-06-2004, 11:22 PM
The Hampsters are planning a ride to Beaulieu on Sunday 27th..the meet point for this will be at FOUR MARKS little chef..
Four Marks is on the A31 Alton to Winchester road..(about 5 miles south of Alton)..Early start as we will NOT be doing the motorway and the gates open at 10...so i suggest we leave Four Marks no later than 9..(the New Forrest roads WILL be choca..) :bunny:

...if you cant make the Sunday JMo is planning a ride there with the Sussex Monsters on the Saturday..so why not join her..see her seperate thread in Sussex Events... :lol:

BoozyBOB
21-06-2004, 11:32 PM
my route so far will be..Four Marks to Winchester..Winchester to Romsey..a quick stop at West Wellow Services(Ower)..then into the New Forrest to Beaulieu..
hope you can join me :lol: :D

Pedro
22-06-2004, 06:19 AM
I'll be there Bob!

Can we have some nice weather this time please?

Ped

NattyBoy
22-06-2004, 07:25 AM
Im coming so its bound to be nice :D

pete
22-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Would love to Bob, but not sure I would get away with it 2 weekends on the trot,
unless I take the family, or at least the kids (well the boys anyway), which means
taking the car (shock, horror...). If I do take the motor I'll keep an eye out for you...
Could be expensive as well, as I would like some new boots and gloves !

Mind you, don't like the sound of the roads being chocca...

Whatever, you and whoever other lucky people are going down enjoy it, I'm sure it
will be another great day out !

BoozyBOB
22-06-2004, 07:59 PM
pete your boys would love it...it is a great day out and there are bargains to be had..but like i said if you are going by car start early as all roads into Beaulieu are at a standstill from 9:30 onwards..

Pedro
22-06-2004, 09:48 PM
Hey Bob

mate of mine wants to come along but he rides a Suzook GSX14 - do we mind him tagging along behind? I told him he'd have to buy the teas at least.

The bike could be useful if we need a tow though

Ped

BoozyBOB
23-06-2004, 07:34 PM
fine Ped..the more the merrier...some of my mates might join us..Z1000,Bandit and a (shhh..)Hornet

Pedro
23-06-2004, 09:48 PM
Think Nat might bring some of the Swindon massive too!

God help us!

Ped