PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 20th Hampshire Tour (report)

BoozyBOB
20-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Firstly a big thanks to all that turned up when the forcast was not looking good...
The day started at West Meon little chef with Didge and Jan(pillion..brave girl) JMo,Robht,Jamest,Collie-dog,Fodder,MartinS4,Pedro,Melnie Mouse,Monsta Munch,(and a big welcome to a first rid-out member)rich...oohh and me..

Pedro
20-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Hi All

a good day except the weather!! My socks were all soggy whe I took my boots off!

Good to see everyone today, see you all again soon. Thanks for organising etc Bob!

Ped

BoozyBOB
20-06-2004, 10:04 PM
We headed North..via Alton,Odiham,Hook and on to the A33, some nice..(but wet in places).roads then on to 'The Badgers Wood' pub in Baughurst for coffee and cig stop where we met Crust and Pete...and Mrs Boozy (but she only had a drink then went back home to her kitchen)

BoozyBOB
20-06-2004, 10:09 PM
then it was a gentle bimble.. :twisted: ..over the Kingsclere Downs..through Overton and onwards to Winchester..and then towards Romsey for lunch

BoozyBOB
20-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Arriving at 'The Kings Head' pub in Hursley where CK,AK,Muttley and DRC were waiting and much scoffing and chatting was done...

BoozyBOB
20-06-2004, 10:19 PM
After lunch, AK,CK,Muttley and DRC(Doug) headed home, and we decided to give the New Forrest a miss..(due to the weather) and opted for an ice-cream at a place rich led us to..(good call mate)..near Romsey..

Melnie Mouse
20-06-2004, 10:21 PM
Hi, thanks to Bob especially for 'finding' the lovely roads, yet again, just shame about the down pours,.. even if I did put my 'romper suit' on as JMO calls it, when the rain stopped! ha ha, thanks to every one for a lovely day.. see you all again soon... :)

BoozyBOB
20-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Ice-cream licked we then headed homeward..via Stockbridge..where Crust and Pete left the group..and on to Winchester and a hoon to West Meon along the A272...a good day out...
again a big thanks to all :lol: :D

Melnie Mouse
20-06-2004, 10:24 PM
and cool piccies Bob :) thanks also, vewy vewy much for ice creeeaammmm :)

BoozyBOB
20-06-2004, 10:25 PM
I can plan the route..
I can organise the pub stops...
but i think the sun was double booked...(the MMM stole it i hear)..
i can even supply the ice-cream.... :lol:

one for CK....(it is pineapple flavour)

CK & AK
21-06-2004, 07:46 AM
:rolleyes: cheers for the ice-cream piccy mate!
Prefer chocky ones!!!! :twisted: :p

Was good to meet up with you all at lunch time - had a great potter back in the sun.. just a bit wet underfoot for the last 6 miles home (glad we were'nt 20 mins earlier or would have got drenched :eek: )

Cheers,

C

Melnie Mouse
21-06-2004, 07:51 AM
It was lovely to see you again C & A... glad you didn't get too wet :) x

SazzaG
21-06-2004, 09:00 AM
Looks like you guys had a great time. I was there in spirit (while squished in my cattle class seat).

Back now, and raring to go!

Saz

Didge
21-06-2004, 03:51 PM
A great day with great roads and great people yet again.
Jan loved it, but her bum aches like a bastard thanks to the Monster's brilliant pillon seat.
Thanks Boozy......Good one mate!

Drucilla
21-06-2004, 05:23 PM
I can plan the route..
I can organise the pub stops...
but i think the sun was double booked...(the MMM stole it i hear)..
i can even supply the ice-cream.... :lol:

one for CK....(it is pineapple flavour)

No th MMM have booked the sun for next Tuesday :D hope to see you all then

BoozyBOB
21-06-2004, 10:55 PM
some other pics of the day..

BoozyBOB
21-06-2004, 11:03 PM
and for those who asked for the roll call...
L-R on the wall,
Fodder,Collie-Dog,pete,Didge,Jan,CK,AK,DRC(Doug).
L-R standing...
rich,MartinS4,Melnie Mouse,Pedro,Jamest,JMo,Robht,Monsta Munch,Muttley,Crust...
well done all..

rich
22-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Hi Bob

rich here like to say thanks for a good day out

Trust the ice cream went down well

it would do it's "Italian " :cool:

Thanks to all for a warm welcome

rich :)