PDA

View Full Version : Rideout

berto
16-06-2004, 09:01 PM
:cool: To Glencoe from the store 10 am start time all welcome..Sun 20th june

DavidT
17-06-2004, 09:08 PM
Might see you in the passing (again!) - going down to the Ayr Classic show. Enjoy the run.

David

Para Handy
21-06-2004, 07:42 PM
Hope you both had an enjoyable day

Kenny :)

Para Handy
21-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Bu***r junior member again :rolleyes:

DavidT
21-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Para Handy
Had a grand day out. The show was down on interesting 'bikes compared to last year possibly because it clashed with the Bob Mac at East Fortune. The weather was amazing though - the road over the Dukes Pass was running like a burn and hailstones coming down like bullets and lying thick in Perthshire!

You've been very quiet, what have you been up to?

David

Para Handy
22-06-2004, 09:21 PM
Hi David

Ahh the Scottish weather ye cannie beat it

Wish I could say I have been doing some interesting and profound things but I can't what have you been up to ?

Need to get a run together maybe me ,you and Berto could make a threesome :eek:

Para

berto
23-06-2004, 08:30 PM
:lol: Listen you,just because my wife left me doesn't mean I would.....Oh alright then count me in....

DavidT
23-06-2004, 09:59 PM
A fine idea - any suggestions?

Para Handy
26-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Ok Lets start the ball rolling with a different approach ;)

1/ Visit to the Discovery in Dundee

2/ Trip to the aircraft museum at East Fortune/ Glasgow transport museum

3/ Falkirk wheel :eek:

4/ Loch Katrine (only in the pissing rain this would bring in a sort of trad annual thingy ) :lol:

Over to you guys

berto
28-06-2004, 11:42 AM
:cool: Why don't you come to the next rideout to Tighnabruich at the end of the month?Or come and see us at BSB ?

Para Handy
28-06-2004, 06:58 PM
My ideas that grim eh ? :o
Whens the run to Tighnabruich and whats the route ? Hope its not a Sunday

DavidT
28-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Loch Katrine in the rain would be an obvious choice!! The East Fortune museum could be good or should we take a club stand at the Alford do. When the DOC did that they had more bikes and interest than the Ducati tent - folk were queuing up to try sitting on the 'bikes.

Para Handy
29-06-2004, 09:07 PM
David forgive my ignorance but what is the Alford thingy (have a feeling I have missed something I shouldnt have, but at the moment its way over my head :( )

Ahh !! Loch Katrine, the rain, the midges, the yanks saying yeh honey its Sunday " North England " tomorrow its Belgium cos its monday ( Heck Honey we better get a move on the flight leaves at four )(remember ? what a way to have a holiday) :rolleyes:

Could meet up there and have a GOOD burger near Lix Toll then a run to some where close ish ?

DavidT
29-06-2004, 09:50 PM
The Grampian Transport Museam have a couple of 'bike events including a Moped Marathon race. It is also a good run up over Glens Shee and Strathdon.
The burger van in Glen Ogle does a good trade from the 'bikes - I thought it was just its location. There is a good coffee shop in Killin where Ratchet arranged a meet last summer. Are you tied up most Sundays because a Saturday suits me just as well.