PDA

View Full Version : 26th & 27th June - Beaulieu MC show

JMo
16-06-2004, 12:54 AM
The Beaulieu Motorcycle show is on over the weekend of 26th/27th June, at, Beaulieu...

Last year was an absolute scorcher - both weatherwise and with plenty to see, do, and buy...

Anyone wishing to visit en mass, there is the option of either day - a group of us will be going on Saturday from Sussex (meeting Bury Hill 9am, leaving 9.15am), or if you'd prefer the Sunday, see the Hants thread as Boozy & Co are planning to attend on that day.

It's definately worth a visit - even if we are going to the New Forest the weekend before (Boozy's Hant's tour on the 20th), and the one after (Sammy Millars Italian day on the 4th July)...

We get about don't we?!

xxx

steve kearl
25-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Hi Jmo, what timedo you think you will be hitting Beaulieu? so I can try and meet you. Steve

JMo
25-06-2004, 11:05 PM
If it's pissing with rain (which it is forcast to), then I won't be going at all...

Might go on Sunday with the Hants crew, especially as if it rains all day on Saturday since the motocross will then be a wash-out on Sunday...

I hate this poxy country - this is God's way of punishing us for Blair's misdemeanors.

Arse.

xxx

Albie
25-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Glad im working this saturday and sunday looking at weather. Hope it will be better tues and next sunday for sammys :lol:

SazzaG
26-06-2004, 07:03 AM
Ah, such wimpiness.

An executive decision has been made, and me & Jen are going by car. Can't be bothered to get wet today, and besides, it gives us more room for sparkly things!

Hope no one was going to meet us at Bury Hill...

Saz

JMo
26-06-2004, 07:06 AM
Steve - despite Blair's nigotiatons for the release of detainees from Guantanimo bay giving us a reprieve to showers rather than full-on rain today, I fear we may still get wet...

...However, Saz and I are still going, but by car - because we're wossy girlies who like to sit in traffic jams...

Would hope to be there by about 11.30 - have PM'd you my mobile no. if you want to meet up...

JennyMo

xxx