PDA

View Full Version : Handlebar clamps - arrows, forward or back

Gizmo
14-06-2004, 12:23 PM
I'm stripping off my Rizoma billet top clamp and putting stock bars back on, the handlebar clamp brackets have a small arrow on them, can anyone tell meif this faces forward or back??

TIA

DesmoDog
14-06-2004, 01:59 PM
What are you doing with the Billet? And I can't help you with the arrow thing. Sorry

Gizmo
14-06-2004, 04:38 PM
They'll be for sale........

Fit all 2002 on Monsters, took fairing off today to strip them and they made the naked bike look incredible, should have taken a photo.

Can give you a hand fitting them as I'm only in Penrith.

Also will have

carbon hugger for steel swingarms, carbon tea tray and plate holder, rear sets and passenger brackets, SIL hi levels and carbon sidepanels for sale once I get them removed

slob
14-06-2004, 05:37 PM
mine point backwards (opposite to jap bikes) on '02 620ie

Gizmo
14-06-2004, 06:08 PM
thanks Rob , will now go and fit bars......

DesmoDog
15-06-2004, 08:10 AM
Gizmo,

I'd be interested in the Sil high levels and maybe the hanger and rear sets if they fit a 98. Why on earth are you stripping it down, not thinking of selling are you?

tony_unn
15-06-2004, 08:32 AM
Is the carbon tea tray and plate holder for a 2002, is it Ducati performance or another make.
And is it for sale?

Gizmo
15-06-2004, 03:41 PM
Yup, I'm selling it :( Need more power and a fairing that actually works, bought the M750ie cos I was getting back into biking again after 4 years off but now its time to move back to race reps again. Pick up me SP2 Honda on Thursday, price they gave me for trade in wasn't great so I agreed to strip it and sell as stock hence this week spent stripping bike, frustrating cos I just fitted most of it in last month.

Parts wil be for sale, will take pictures ASAP. SIL's are for 2002 on bikes but it might just need new down pipes to fit earlier bikes, rear sets fit everything, carbon bits are all DPP for 02 and on Monsters, hugger must be steel version so no S models, will post them properly in for sale later this week. Message me for more details before then if needed.