PDA

View Full Version : SHOCK HORROR-A Good Word To Say About Daytona Ruislip...!

spacemonkey
13-06-2004, 01:13 PM
Well, caps and chappesses, I had the old Monster booked into the afore mentioned establishment to get the exhaust fitted properly for a change and hopefully to stop the blasted popping once and for all, and I thought well, they can't bugger that up too much, can they?
Arrived early to find a new Kiwi bird called Emma working the service desk. Very polite and even made me a proper tea. She was also phoning customers to keep them updated with work in progress on their bikes. Commended her on her customer service skills and hoped it would last...
Was introduced to the mechanic working on my bike. Think he was called Dave. Tall lanky baldy young mush, but very enthusiastic and consciencious. Came out every so often to show me knackered bolts and collets before replacing them and to let me know what was causing the banging. When finally done, the exhausts where perfectly aligned and all the blowing and popping was gone. Bike so much quieter and smoother. And he only charged the booked time, not the correct time which was twice as long.

So, top marks all round. Lets hope this is a sign that maybe they are trying to improve themselves....

Bruza
29-07-2004, 02:51 PM
I saw this and didn't believe it.....

My bike has had to back again (details to follow)...

All I can say is you were lucky... VERY Lucky...

I have had a complete nightmare over the last 3 weeks and am no where near back on the road......