PDA

View Full Version : Moto GP Assen, Holland

Tezzer
12-06-2004, 11:24 AM
every year I organise a trip to Assen, for the Moto GP weekend (Dutch TT). This year, as always I have had people pay for the trip, and fall out, at the last minute. I therefore have two places currently available, if anyone is interested. Here's the deal. We leave Hull, 21.00 on Thursday the 24th June, on the World's biggest criuse ferry. We all have cabins (compulsory) and normally take a drink or two on the way over. Friday morning, arrive Europort, 08.00 for the rise up to Assen, where we book into the hotel. This is on a half board basis, i.e. bed, breakfast and four course dinner.Friday afternoon is either watch practice / qualifying or go into town. Friday night is either in, or out, depending on the mood. Saturday is race day, so we take a bus to the circuit, and join the estimated 100,000 fans. Saturday night, after a shower and dinner is party night in Assen, with all of the Dutch hospitality, and bands etc. laid on. It's an epic. Sunday, after a late breakfast we ride down to Zeebrugge, in Belgium for the return Journey. Again, overnight with cabins, arriving Hull 08.00 Monday morning. The tqo guys who have paid are looking for their ferry money back, which was £174 return. This is for bike and rider, with four sharing an en-suite cabin each way. The hotel works out at around 330 a night,all in. If you want to check it out, it's the Hotel de-biester, Gieten. Very nice place, friendly, superb accomodation and food, and safe parking for your bike. If you are genuinely interested, either send me a reply, or better still call me on 01430 801009, or 01430 827857.