PDA

View Full Version : Cricklade Bike Show

NattyBoy
12-06-2004, 10:32 AM
Just a reminder to the glos contingent that the above show is on 20th...I expect me and the old man will turn out around lunch and it would be great to get a few monnies together. Its a new show...only its second year but a lovely village(ish) location (town hall in Cricklade), and last year was a really good day..all sorts of bikes !!

Let me know whos up for it anyway..

Cheers
Nat

Kev Bunney
12-06-2004, 11:13 AM
Just a reminder to the glos contingent that the above show is on 20th...I expect me and the old man will turn out around lunch and it would be great to get a few monnies together. Its a new show...only its second year but a lovely village(ish) location (town hall in Cricklade), and last year was a really good day..all sorts of bikes !!

Let me know whos up for it anyway..

Cheers
Nat

The 20th, aint that a date I`ve read about some where else :confused:

NattyBoy
12-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Boozys tour too that day I think Kev..and fathers day !!! :D

Wonder if little connor will get his dad an S4R ?? :p

Nat

Pedro
12-06-2004, 03:13 PM
You wish.....

Kev Bunney
12-06-2004, 03:55 PM
Boozys tour too that day I think Kev..and fathers day !!! :D

Wonder if little connor will get his dad an S4R ?? :p

Nat

I was (as you know) thinking more about your anniversary trip to the Lakes !!

Duncan
14-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Nat

Its Fathers Day and I want this one to be special for my Dad. Hes in for an Angiogram on Friday and it brings home that hes getting no younger and that I need quality time with him.

Have a good un mate, hopefully Natty junior will be treating you to some new socks and a pullover.

D

NattyBoy
15-06-2004, 02:44 PM
No probs dunc...Kev..ermm... yes..my wedding anniversary !!! Plan was to go to the show for an hour or 2 in the afternoon and leave early evening !!!

Cheers
Nat