PDA

View Full Version : Italia Moto

Tezzer
11-06-2004, 09:26 PM
Formally Italia classics in Lincoln. I used to use these people when I had a Mk.1 Le mans, and later a 900 Monster, and they were spot on. Having decided that my Hayabusa was just too silly for the public roads, I had a yen for an S4R. Went to Itali Moto in Lincoln, and they were SPOT ON ! Made me a generous offer for my Busa, and a new red (of course) S4R for list, but including tax, reg. fee, datatag, tank pad, full tank of fuel, and labour on the first service.
Rang Ducati Leeds in Shipley, and they glibley said that as they were part of the Ducati store franchise, they could beat the deal, so I rode throug there. Nowhere near ! £450 less trade in, and none of the "extras" included, so a big up to Moto Italia, not least Tony Lembo, a man who is as good as his word. Thouroughly recommended. 5*

kevb
12-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Bought my first ducati from them. Excellent bunch of guys!

pooh
12-06-2004, 12:59 PM
Tezzer
Have bought both of our Monsters from them, absolutely spot on, Tony and all of the guys are brilliant. Craig the stores/service reception guy is very helpfull if you need parts or service, be warned though as they are so good they are always very busy so book early if you need a service.

10* excellent

Ian & Lorraine

boppy
12-06-2004, 04:45 PM
This is my seventh year of servicing with them. Phil and Steve really know their stuff. :lol:

Paranoid Dave
12-06-2004, 05:08 PM
This is my seventh year of servicing with them. Phil and Steve really know their stuff. :lol:

absolutely spot on... 10* excellent

Excellent bunch of guys!

Thouroughly recommended.

You are talking about a Ducati dealer aren't you? :confused: :confused:

Julie
12-06-2004, 05:48 PM
Just got home from Italia. Once again they have done me proud.

The service cost £260! Not the £700 that was accidently quoted to me..they must of got me muddled with someone else.

They changed my disk as it was warped not questions. And will sort my engine flaking out not a problem.

I think mand was also very please as well.

Top Chaps

Phil, Steve, Craige, Toni and all th others

Julie
12-06-2004, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=Tezzer] I had a yen for an S4R. Went to Itali Moto in Lincoln, and they were SPOT ON ! Made me a generous offer for my Busa, and a new red (of course) S4R for list, but including tax, reg. fee, datatag, tank pad, full tank of fuel, and labour on the first service.
[QUOTE]
I saw your bike today. 'Sold to Terry' So i guess that was yours?

Very nice
i took it for a spin just to test it..he he .. only kidding

what do you think of the TNT?

Tezzer
12-06-2004, 06:38 PM
If it was big, red and throbbing, it was probably mine ! Really don't want to wait til Tuesday, even less Thursday, if they can't do the PDI in time !

Julie
12-06-2004, 06:44 PM
It was parked next to the lether sofa. It said Terry on it.

Nice one. Look forward to seeing you soon out on a run

Tezzer
12-06-2004, 06:47 PM
Sherburn, Wednesday, if Its PDI'd Tuesday. Id not, it's next trip is Assen, see separate thread, places going begging !

Mand
12-06-2004, 08:00 PM
As J&R say, just had my first year service at Italia today and there were totally brilliant. Very helpful and going to change my dodgy front disks in a couple of weeks, no questions. I'm a happy girl!

PS Thanks to Julie and Ruth for a great day - :)

Julie
12-06-2004, 08:05 PM
As J&R say, just had my first year service at Italia today and there were totally brilliant. Very helpful and going to change my dodgy front disks in a couple of weeks, no questions. I'm a happy girl!

PS Thanks to Julie and Ruth for a great day - :)

It was a brilliant day mand. Thank you x

pooh
12-06-2004, 08:57 PM
terry
welcome to the area hope to see you soon out and about soon even maybe on wednesday night. I know Loz and Boppy are going over on wednesday from the Hull area also Lorraine and I should be travelling there from Grimsby, we may meet up and travel up together.

Ian

Tezzer
12-06-2004, 11:20 PM
hoorah, sounds like a ride out, sorry, I'm pissed "!

Kev Bunney
13-06-2004, 12:10 AM
Italia Moto, don`t rate em, rang about a shimming job, service dept busy, took number, did`nt ring back ! rang about ordering a part, spares busy, took number, did`nt ring back ! rang again next day, ordered part, be in in 4 day`s, 4 days pass and NOT IN ! Ducati Coventry here I come !!

Julie
13-06-2004, 06:23 AM
Italia Moto, don`t rate em, rang about a shimming job, service dept busy, took number, did`nt ring back ! rang about ordering a part, spares busy, took number, did`nt ring back ! rang again next day, ordered part, be in in 4 day`s, 4 days pass and NOT IN ! Ducati Coventry here I come !!

...but you saw how good they were with us when ruths bike broke!

Kev Bunney
13-06-2004, 11:01 AM
Yeah I saw the manager stomp off in a mardy when you critisized them and asked for some sort of compensation, then clearly heard him saying that you had connected your battery the wrong way round ! I`m sure everyone thinks their wonderful I just have a different view.

Tezzer
19-07-2004, 02:48 PM
They did it again. Because of my hectic schedule, they accepted the bike in, a week before the service day, AND lent me a bike to get home 50 miles on, knowing that the bike would be in my garage for over a week, till I could get back to collect. Service cost was included in the purchase price, so only had to pay for consumables. Said it before, & will say it again, a top dealership.

gary tompkins
19-07-2004, 04:38 PM
It was parked next to the lether sofa. It said Terry on it.

Nice one. Look forward to seeing you soon out on a run

Maybe they saw pictures on the Ducati UK website of FB in his one piece suit at Mallory, and decided to name the sofa after him as a tribute?

Hmmm.. perhaps he could even blag some personal sponsorship from DFS, World of Leather etc... for the next trackday? :D