PDA

View Full Version : Em's Party July 3rd

Paranoid Dave
11-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Hello all, sorry there's no posh invite on funky paper to land on your doormat, a cheap post in the suffolk thread is all you're gonna get ;)

Saturday 3rd July, the eve of Em's birthday is the date for the memorial party, there was never going to be a wake, just a party and all friends are invited.

There's a bloody good band playing, a bar naturally and buffet if you get peckish. It's in Hintlesham Village Hall just outside ipswich and although the bar opens at 7pm, the hall will be open long before then and the pub on the other side of the road will be open all day!!!

That afternoon biker friends are meeting at Aldeburgh on the suffolk coast for a fish and chip lunch, then in the afternoon tackle on a 30/40 mile ride round the twisties to the hall - the one on the other side of the road that serves drinks if you know what i mean ;)

Everyone who wants to come is invited, even if you just fancy some fish and chips, a ride or want to drive over for the party in the evening, you'll be very welcome. If you do wish to come to the party in the evening please can you let me know.

Thanks

Dave
:cool:

Jono
11-06-2004, 09:49 PM
for some reason I was convinced this was all happening in June not July,so, after saying I could'nt make it I may well be able too now :)

Paranoid Dave
30-06-2004, 09:00 PM
I'll try and get to Aldeburgh soon after 1 and happy to see any who want to come along for a ride. It might not be the quickest ever but that's not the point of it. Should set off mid afternoon from there and the run will take an hour or more.

steviej
30-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Have a gudden Peeps........................ ;)