PDA

View Full Version : Ron Parkinsons

JONJAR
11-06-2004, 05:34 PM
How do you Essex folk rate this dealer? I went there this morning with a new Dainese jacket in mind. The first thing I did was go to the loo and the gents toilet was disgusting, I found out why when I tried to pull the chain. Maybe it had just broken down (I don't think so by the state of it), but surely someone could have put a sign like "don't look down" or something on the door.

I tried some jackets and the chap was sort of helpful but not really that bothered. I ended up buying some ear plugs because I had forgotten to put mine on before I left home. I won't go there again.

Paranoid Dave
11-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Bloody hell a monster in Norfolk! :eek:

Fancy a ride sometime, PM me if so or check suffolk thread. Chip run to aldeburgh on the 3rd?

Anyway back to the plot. I don't have much to do with them, and spidermonkey hates them with a passion. They once told me an open clutch cover would go really well on my 600. :confused:

I thought there was a good dealers in norfolk. Whoever it was who got the franchise after chris clarke went belly up?

Dave

JONJAR
11-06-2004, 06:14 PM
Yes, the new dealer is Veloce motorcycles and they are really nice folk, most of them ex Chris Clarke. Am I the only member in Norfolk then? :(

Paranoid Dave
11-06-2004, 06:23 PM
unless you know of any others in norfolk? We used to know a guy called mattlock but he sold his. I don't know of any more up there and there aint many of us down here so like i said - if you want a ride some time....

07813 407382 :D

Or PM me.

I've not been to veloce yet, where is it? Maybe i'll come and have a look soon and meet up. :twisted:

(Julie & Ruth - I hope you're reading this ;) )

JONJAR
11-06-2004, 07:56 PM
I don't know anyone called Mattlock. Here is Veloce's web address http://www.velocemotorcycles.com, they have sold a couple of S4R's recently so there must be more potential members out there . For some reason the site is down tonight, maybe they are out spending the profit! I'd like to come to your meeting on the 3rd, please keep me posted.

Paranoid Dave
11-06-2004, 08:02 PM
Have just created new post in suffolk forum with the details. I'll send you a PM too with my details.