PDA

View Full Version : Devon/Cornwall (no regional section, so put it here!)

CK & AK
03-06-2004, 03:16 PM
I put up a post earlier this year about going to the West Country in September.

:eek: Due to me doing something I really shouldnt be :D ;) ), we have had to move the date of our trip to the latter end of the 2rd week in Sept - eg, about Weds/Thurs 15/16th Sept for a loooong w/end camping, coming home on the Sun or Mon 19th/20th. AK & I could go earlier on the Monday 13th.....

I know that a few of you wanted to go, even just for 1 or 2 nights either by bike (or car - for the surfing :rolleyes: ) - and am sorry about the date change.
I have re-booked the farm campsite & also the holiday mobile home - and if you would like to go, drop me a pm pse.

CK

CK & AK
28-07-2004, 11:41 AM
Boing.....

5 of us going so far, so do we need to sort out a poss meet with anyone Devon/Cornwall based.

last min decisions can be made to join us tho :cool:

C

Albie
28-07-2004, 05:35 PM
May be able to get some time of then CK :) as kids go back skool :D and i can have break in my job as i have 4 weeks to take. :eek: How much roughly dyr to camp?? :D :D

CK & AK
28-07-2004, 08:23 PM
campsite a pittance mate, as belongs to mate of mine - but is 2 & a half miles from coast, only 1 pub within 3 miles - but stonking good ones about 8 miles or so.

We tend to go out to eat on the bikes, then bring some bottles back & chill out for rest of evening at the farm.

C

Albie
28-07-2004, 08:26 PM
Eat on bikes :lol:

Good job kept the Tea Tray for the sarnies. :D :p :eek: :o :mad: :bunny: :burnout: :)