PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 3rd

rubberhugger
02-06-2004, 11:30 AM
Myself, Flip and a few others are planning on meeting at Bury Hill around 6:15pm then taking a run to Boxhill for burgers and chat. Anyone around welcome to join us

Unless it pisses with rain!

CK & AK
02-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Might see you at Box about 7ish++ then. If work holds me up - say Hi to Flip pse.

C

ps - forecast for this region for next 10 days is getting better/hotter :D No rain....... :burnout:

SazzaG
02-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Ooh, tempting.

Jen's coming round this evening to help me fit my new rearsets, so it could be a good trial run before Wickford.

Might see you there.

Saz

JMo
02-06-2004, 11:36 PM
Ah, rearsets are indeed fitted, as are the ikkle link pipes for the exhausts (just need to paint it blue now, eh Saz?!) - Dixxie is now one bad-ass Mother-monster...

Will be there too (as long as the weather is OK), but will go directly to Box' as am working until 5.30...

CK's right - weather is meant to be getting better over the next few days (at last!), although tomorrow still has the chance of light showers... get dancing!

xxx

SazzaG
03-06-2004, 08:30 AM
I love this bike tinkering thing. It seems to involve Jen doing all the work, and me standing around holding spanners!

Right, just off to buy the last bolt needed. Quite vital really, as it holds on the gear lever!

Should be there this evening, but don't worry if I'm not.

Saz & Smeegal, sorry, Dixxie

SazzaG
04-06-2004, 08:43 AM
Good to see you guys last night!

Good turnout from Sussex:
Me, JMo, Flip, Rubberhugger plus mates (sorry, can't remember names!).

We wizzed (relatively) up to Box Hill to find CK, AK, Fodder and Muttley tucking into burgers.

A good natter and a few more burgers later, it was time to head off. Pretty nasty weather on the way back, but everyone home safe.

Nice to see Flip again (cheers for the bolt!)with the "his & hers" footpegs.

Hope to see you guys on Sunday for the Essex invasion!

Saz

Flip
04-06-2004, 11:23 AM
Was indeed very good to catch up with everyone last night.

Had a good pootle up to Box for burgers and a chat from Bury Hill although as Sazza says it was a little damp on the ride home ...ahhh British weather eh?

Glad the bolt did the trick Saz even if it should have been M6 and not M5 after being given dodgy info..ha ha!

Will be out and about again very soon after trip to the TT this weekend and will be giving those 'his and hers' footrests some use for sure.

JMo
04-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Glad the bolt did the trick Saz even if it should have been M6 and not M5 after being given dodgy info..ha ha!

Will be out and about again very soon after trip to the TT this weekend and will be giving those 'his and hers' footrests some use for sure.

Ahem, I have the correct 30mm M6 bolt (and nyloc nut) in my jacket pocket as we speak - remember to bring your 5mm allen key and a 10mm spanner (and whatever you need to undo the 5mm ones, ahem) on Sunday Saz, and we'll sort it out at P&H...

Flip - great to see you again (at last!!!) - hope we see you and chicky-babe on the 13th for Camber perhaps?

TT for now old fella!

xxx