PDA

View Full Version : low level to high level

A Yerbury
31-05-2004, 05:54 PM
Thinking about turning low level remus into high levels, in theory a case of getting 2 connector pipes made and a coupla brackets from the frame? at least then the footrest rangers can be cut in half! will scour mcn....I knpw jens "zorstec fella" comes reccomended and pd s had some bespoke things made (I think..) hmmm could look nice. any thoughts?
Alex.

Pedro
31-05-2004, 09:19 PM
Yerbs

why don't yer hang both on one side like an S4R?

Ped

A Yerbury
31-05-2004, 09:41 PM
may be a weight balance issue there ped! Ive emailed zortec so well see. Should be a link hack and a bent link pipe me or have 2 bits attached to the cut off link or or or

JMo
31-05-2004, 11:24 PM
Yerbs

why don't yer hang both on one side like an S4R?

Because(and to quote Andy @ Zorstec when commenting on that four pipe monstrosity that cropped up last summer) that would look: "****e"...

BTW. Yerbs - if you get a price from Andy, please let Sazza J know because she is thinking of doing the same thing with her Carbon Can cans...

xxx

A Yerbury
01-06-2004, 05:48 PM
Ill keep you all informed, just going to see if he s had time to reply to email. they quote up to 95 for link pipes........really just cant wait to take an angle grinder to the hangers! hmmm, nice duke (tm) tubes then all squares and triangles at the back?!
Alex