PDA

View Full Version : kph/mph conversion

dazzi-b
27-05-2004, 06:08 PM
Does anybody know of a good product or company that does speedo conversions. Any help would be more than welcome...........Cheers

Rabbit
28-05-2004, 10:25 PM
I have just got a Sigma Targa trip computer for my NC30. They are designed for bicycles but will read speeds up to 183mph :eek:

£24.99 + pp from M&P - look under accessories & gifts.

I heard about these from a 400 forum where quite a few people are using them. I should be fitting mine this weekend so I will let you know how it goes.

slob
29-05-2004, 06:35 AM
I used to have a Honda Bros (Jap Import) which had a sticker on the speedo to convert to MPH. Still had to work out fuel stops/oil changes in Km though. Cheap option, as long as fits. Try Worlds End Motorcycles in Brighton www.wemoto.co.uk

snakey
29-05-2004, 07:23 AM
I had to convert my sport which has a cable driven speedo, and used a product from 'Motrax' which fits onto the bottom of the speedo cable and is gear driven, they do one to fit at the speedo end but I could not see any room behind the headlight, (gold= bottom, blue = top ) not bad at £29.99

If you want to have a look they are at www.motrax.co.uk

Pete.

Overipe&Keen
07-06-2004, 02:08 PM
I've got a spare blue one that is easy to fit if your interested. £18 inc post. Let me know.