PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 13th June Surrey Bar B Q

CK & AK
17-05-2004, 08:03 PM
OK....OK....Ok....Ouch!:mad: stop twisting my arm Muttley, my good chappie:D

Righty ho:-

Invite to all Surrey & London Region UKMOC to a Bar-B-Q at our gaff, on the regular Surrey meet date of the 2nd Sunday of the month - 13th June. Any time from midday onwards.

Bring your own Burgers (or whatever you want to throw on the bar-b-q;) ) and heavy booze:D

AK & I will supply the soft drinks, bready & salady stuff.

Please let Muttley know how many of you Surreyites are coming nearer the time - but not going ahead if really mega wet.

Muttley is going to arrange a meet time at Box Hill (or somewhere similar:confused: ), to meet up to ride over to us I think.....

CK

ps - apologies to those outside Surrey - but we still dont have a mansion yet......:(

Muttley
25-05-2004, 10:12 PM
OK CK here's the plan............

Meet at Box Hill at 11:00 and leave at 11:30 for an ever so twisty route to Woking :twisted:

........followed by some burnt food and fizzy drinks, hopefully in blazing sunshine ( 'cos if it's raining it won't happen :( )

Do let CK & AK or myself know if you are planning to come along, otherwise Alan will be on salad sandwiches for a week or so.

Muttley

Dibble
26-05-2004, 11:50 PM
free food, i'll be there ... i'll bring DONUTS ... then again, if its really sunny might leave the bike at home and bring one of dads ice cream vans .. lol

CK & AK
27-05-2004, 07:45 AM
Seems like we're going to do it anyway - whatever the weather! :eek: (could be the grill rather than the barbee, and sofa's instead of garden chairs... but we'll have to see nearer the time)

As the bikes are also on the TV, will have that on too :D :D

C :burnout:

ps - Dibble - donuts AND icecream please :lol: ;) :D

psychlist
01-06-2004, 07:10 PM
Mmm! Donuts, Ice cream AND bikes on t'box!

CK & AK
09-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Looking like about 26 at the present count - some meeting Muttley at Box (see his post above).

Weather IS looking good.

Please send email for local directions, as I am not able to always access site from home at the moment on either pc or laptop. (weird :confused: )
ck@ukmonster.co.uk

Cheers,

C

saggio
09-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Muttley, CK&AK
I should be able to make it. Will be at Box Hill at 11:00, or otherwise I will send another note.

Monster is now OK, still minus one light though...

CK & AK
10-06-2004, 08:01 AM
Will be good to see you again Giorgio - and any others (including faces we havent met before).

Traffic report for Muttley - and others making their own way:

If coming from A3/Newlands direction, the road just before the bridge by the New Inn pub, Send (on the A247) is very likely to be open by Sunday - and if not, you can ride your bikes along a 20ft piece of kerb to get past (we did last night & at the w/end! ).
Alternative for cars is to use Potters Lane - check on streetmap.

C

CK & AK
12-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Muttley - road update :- Its open! :D

Also, as the WSB & GP are on the tele from 11.35, will have that on - and anyone who wants to turn up in time to catch the first race, then please feel free to do so. :)

Forecast looking good, see you tomorrow.

C :bunny:

Nigel C
12-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Is it ok if I tag along with you monster peeps from boxhill???? as don't know the way and i get lost very easily :eek:

Muttley
12-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Is it ok if I tag along with you monster peeps from boxhill???? as don't know the way and i get lost very easily :eek:

See you at Box Nigel...BTW who said I won't get lost :eek:

CK, cos the WSB is on at 11.35 and we are planning to leave at 11.30, can you tape it cos you are deffo more than 5 mins away :(

CK & AK
12-06-2004, 09:18 PM
See you at Box Nigel...BTW who said I won't get lost :eek:

CK, cos the WSB is on at 11.35 and we are planning to leave at 11.30, can you tape it cos you are deffo more than 5 mins away :(

OK Mutters, but dont know when you will have a chance to see the first race, as the GP follows after, then a bit of the Lemans, then back to the 2nd race of the WSB! :eek:

Nigel: thought you were coming up with Paul? :confused:

C

Nigel C
12-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Paul is coming up with nick who wants to get there for the first wsb race and that a bit too early for me, i wont be able to get to box until about 11-11.15 i'm not too worried about missing the wsb race

CK & AK
14-06-2004, 07:55 AM
Cheers for coming yesterday, those who made it in the hot sun :cool:
Was great to see so many bikes parked all over ours & next doors drive, as well as along & down the road.

Hope AK didnt poison you with the charcoal snags! :lol:

.............The last visitor didnt leave till this morning :eek:

No doubt our chief photographer will be sending me some pics. :confused:

Cheers :D

C :burnout:

psychlist
14-06-2004, 11:39 AM
Much recommended by all who attended :D Thanks CK & AK for a fab day up in the grand City of Woking :burnout:

Spanner
14-06-2004, 12:17 PM
The last person to leave wouldn't happen to have been Ade?! Mind you I wouldn't know. I wasn't there!

CK & AK
14-06-2004, 12:59 PM
The last person to leave wouldn't happen to have been Ade?! Mind you I wouldn't know. I wasn't there!

Cor - you is good at guessing mate, specially as you were'nt there :rolleyes: ;)

yup - Ade left at the same time as Al went to work this morning! :eek:

should have had a comp yesterday - how many bin bags can we fill with bottles/cans/plates/rubbish etc - answer this morning was: 5!!!!!! :eek:

Must do it again sometime,

C :lol:

btw - who brought the 2 bags of bananas? found them on the side in the kitchen this morning :confused:

NBs
14-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Hope Miss Canada didn't leave the same time as Ade! :eek:

and Nigel.... didn't mean to stich you up mate, I didn't know we weren't meeting you until we got to Guildford!! I'll go to bed with no supper :(

nb

Nigel C
14-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Thankyou Charlotte and Alan for a great day :) .

No worrys Nick i thought Paul had told you ? nice to see you anyway :)

psychlist
14-06-2004, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=Nigel C]
No worrys Nick i thought Paul had told you ? QUOTE]

Oops! Did I not then? :o Thought I'd explained to Nick when I spoke to him on Saturday, sorry Nige! Still, ah's gotta have one of dem dere BBQ's usselves later this summer, I'll ride up with you then mate ;)

NBs
14-06-2004, 06:49 PM
Thought I'd explained to Nick when I spoke to him on Saturday, sorry Nige!

you probably did paul, but I was holding the phone up to my deaf eye!!

BoozyBOB
18-06-2004, 06:16 PM
good day.. :lol:
good food..(cough) :eek:
good company.. :D

BoozyBOB
18-06-2004, 06:20 PM
:D :D :lol:

BoozyBOB
18-06-2004, 06:24 PM
hazy lazy dayz...

BoozyBOB
18-06-2004, 06:26 PM
there are more but not to good due to the sun in the lense..
..and no group pic.....!!

steviej
18-06-2004, 06:29 PM
C A P T I O N . . . . . .

CK & AK
18-06-2004, 07:28 PM
Great pics Bob - bet Isa took 'em!
Shame the rest havn't come out well - as quite a few bods missing from the pics....including the half a dozen more that were camera shy too :lol:

Stevie - how do you add those captions - pse mail me... am intrigued.. but am not boffin - so words in one syllable pse :eek: :D

C
ps:Psychlist - yep - its your turn soon - but Bob & Isa's is next methinks?

BoozyBOB
18-06-2004, 08:09 PM
some i could use...
what do you want to add CK?