PDA

View Full Version : Manky Monsters Mumblings - Talk About Anything Page

steviej
11-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Anybody out there who'd fancy starting off on some evening tootling around Mancs/Lancs..............

GO ON, YOU KNOW YOU WANNA :cool: ;)

Tigerlily
12-05-2004, 07:03 PM
I'd be up for that, as long as it's a tootle and not a blast.

When are you thinking of?

steviej
12-05-2004, 10:55 PM
Jools,

Can I call you 'Jools', we would only go a fast as the slowest. You can't beat a good tootle. As for when..............well, when ever.

If memory serves me right 'Kev Bunney' (lcfc fanatic) got it spot on. 'We arrange a particular night, ie. Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri. Pick a week, ie. 1st 2nd 3rd 4th week & a place to meet.
If you turn up, OFF WE GO.......................if your not, you must be in the farting sack.

To give you an idea:--- If it was a Wednesday night at 20:00hrs, on the third week of the calender month at the Sawyer's Arms on Deansgate, Manchester. you'd have to be there before 20.20hrs, otherwise they'd have all done a 'BUNK'.

Everybody knows the score, everybody knows the venue, everybody knows the time, everybody knows the consequencies of not turning up on time.....................simple................... ..........is this making sense????

manc skank
13-05-2004, 06:58 AM
dig it :D

Tigerlily
13-05-2004, 11:03 AM
Yep...you can call me Jools.

Definately count me in, any evening is good for me!

steviej
13-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Christ, only three bikes again......................COULD DO WITH AN AREA MEMBER SEARCH.............:eek: :eek: :D :D ;)

DesmoS4
14-05-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by steviej
Christ, only three bikes again......................COULD DO WITH AN AREA MEMBER SEARCH.............:eek: :eek: :D :D ;)

Make that 4!!

But only when shifts allow:mad:

steviej
14-05-2004, 11:36 PM
Nice one Marcus....

Little Monster
15-05-2004, 11:24 AM
make it 4 and a half ! I'm up for it but don't want to ride like a tw@t and make an @rse of myself. :(

only got this bike a few weeks ago and need miles under my belt. gonna go out shortly once i've weened myself off this site.

Saying that, if i come, buelly probably comes too so good for numbers and still a V twin buddy.

just pick where and when Stevie J and I'll work on my riding!;)

steviej
15-05-2004, 12:15 PM
How's about Wednesday Night...(19th)

manc skank
15-05-2004, 12:34 PM
suits my shytty shift pattern :D now all we need is a nice bar on deansgate that can accomodate 5 vtwins eh?

steviej
15-05-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Little Monster
make it 4 and a half ! I'm up for it but don't want to ride like a tw@t and make an @rse of myself. :(

only got this bike a few weeks ago and need miles under my belt. gonna go out shortly once i've weened myself off this site.

Saying that, if i come, buelly probably comes too so good for numbers and still a V twin buddy.

just pick where and when Stevie J and I'll work on my riding!;)

Our Monsters pootle along, so no worries there.........

diogenes
15-05-2004, 04:42 PM
Stevie. If I get my new wheels in time I am up for it. Failing that I shall paint my Vespa in Ducati Colours with going incredibly fast stripes. I'll tell everybody that my trailer with Monsters on board is parked up in the Arndale and I'm just showing off.:p

A nice place to meet would be the 13 Dukes pub - just near to the posh canal side under the Bridgewater Bridge.

Rabbit
15-05-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by manc skank
now all we need is a nice bar on deansgate that can accomodate 5 vtwins eh?

There are a couple of nice pubs at Castlefield - Barca & I think the other one is called Lock 49 or something.

Unfortunately Tigerlilly and me aren't both able to come along as one of us has to look after the kids and, as I am out tomorrow with some lunatics from my 400 forum, it is Tigerlilly's turn on wednesday. I will no doubt still be recovering from my interview on wednesday anyway.

I hope to meet up with you all soon though, even if I ride a V4 rather than a V twin.

Rabbit
15-05-2004, 04:55 PM
It was Dukes I was thinking of not Lock 49. I think that Lock 49 is the name of the lock next to the pub.

Tigerlily
15-05-2004, 05:04 PM
Little Monster.......

Only got my bike recently too and I'm still getting used to it so I know what you mean about not wanting to make an a*se of yourself!

I think the place is called "Dukes 92" BTW.....but I could be wrong!

steviej
15-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Right then, it's the DUKES PUB??? Castlefield at 20:00 hours Wednesday 19th May???

Dio, be there or be square.
Tigerlily & Little Monster, stop panicing, we're only out for the craic!!

See you soon................

PS: apt name for a MEET PUB!!;)

Tigerlily
15-05-2004, 10:47 PM
See you on Wednesday then :D

manc skank
16-05-2004, 12:39 AM
sweet :D

Little Monster
16-05-2004, 06:04 PM
yep - subject to manchester rain descending on us, i should be there. :D Buelly doesn't want to commit so we'll see :rolleyes:
diogenes - bring your vespa so i'm not the slowest :lol:

manc skank
16-05-2004, 06:12 PM
here is a map link to Duke 92 linky! (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=53.4745&lon=-2.2548&scale=10000)

steviej
16-05-2004, 06:19 PM
here is a map link to Duke 92 linky! (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=53.4745&lon=-2.2548&scale=10000)

The "RED RING'S" missing there Manc.........try this.
Linky Link (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=M34LZ&quicksearch=M3+4LZ&cidr_client=none)

steviej
16-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Anybody got any suggestions on where to 'Tootle' to??

I did mention the Bricklayers Arms in Altrincham, but it my be a trek back home for some........................

DesmoS4
16-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Doubt I'll make it this time chaps:(

Right shift but still fuggin decorating:mad: :mad: :mad:

Have a nice tootle see ya all next time:)

steviej
16-05-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by DesmoS4
Doubt I'll make it this time chaps:(

Right shift but still fuggin decorating:mad: :mad: :mad:

Have a nice tootle see ya all next time:)

Ar well..................sound like you need W I D E R rolls o' paper matey:D :D

steviej
16-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Weather's gonna be fine all week, so...............
roll call...............

I'll go first:

steviej

Tigerlily
16-05-2004, 08:58 PM
I'll be there too (in my sexy new leathers!!) :D :D :D

See you at 8:00. :)

steviej
16-05-2004, 09:24 PM
So.......Thats:

steviej
Tigerlily

anymore for anymore..................:cool:

Little Monster
16-05-2004, 09:49 PM
So.......Thats:

steviej
Tigerlily

anymore for anymore..................:cool:

and Little Monster :bunny:

as for decorating - at 8pm - nah, your neighbours'll hate you. go out on your bike and bug someone elses neighbours instead!

steviej
16-05-2004, 10:00 PM
So.......Thats:

steviej
Tigerlily
Little Monster

keep 'em comin', keep 'em comin'

manc skank
16-05-2004, 11:00 PM
myself and my pretty wench! :p

diogenes
16-05-2004, 11:16 PM
Stevie. A couple of friends from another site have also said they would like to come. Who knows I may convert them into getting a Vespa:p

Actually they are from Blackburn and are nice dudes/dudettes.

steviej
17-05-2004, 12:21 AM
Dio......the more the merrier.
MMMmmm 'Merrier' that just doesn't look right!!

Doin' well

steviej
Tigerlily
Little Monster
Manc Skank & Helen
Diogenes & entourage

looks like they'll have to build an extention:D

Tigerlily
17-05-2004, 10:03 PM

I did mention the Bricklayers Arms in Altrincham, but it my be a trek back home for some........................

Altrincham sounds good to me.....not too far from home :)

It might be nice to have a run out Huddersfield way sometime. We'd have to set off a bit earlier though.....on second thoughts it would make a good weekend run, some nice scenery up there!

steviej
18-05-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Tigerlily
Altrincham sounds good to me.....not too far from home :)

It might be nice to have a run out Huddersfield way sometime. We'd have to set off a bit earlier though.....on second thoughts it would make a good weekend run, some nice scenery up there!

I'm OK for the Bricklayers, I was just thinking about Tigerlily 'cos I think she lives Oldham way.

As for the Huddersfield 'Sunday' idea, I'm up for that one but it'll be the back end of June for me. I reckon Diogenes'd like that one.:cool:

Tigerlily
18-05-2004, 08:14 AM
I'm OK for the Bricklayers, I was just thinking about Tigerlily 'cos I think she lives Oldham way.

As for the Huddersfield 'Sunday' idea, I'm up for that one but it'll be the back end of June for me. I reckon Diogenes'd like that one.:cool:

I've no objection to going further from home, I was agreeing 'cos no-one else has suggested a place to go!

Little Monster......what do you think about the Bricklayers?

steviej
18-05-2004, 08:23 AM
I've no objection to going further from home, I was agreeing 'cos no-one else has suggested a place to go!

Little Monster......what do you think about the Bricklayers?

OOpps. Sorry Tiger, case of Mistaken Identity. I just saw the "...not too far from home:) " and took it as Little Monster in Sale........

Please accept my Cordial, no... Snivelling APOLOGIES :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Bob Dixon
18-05-2004, 09:22 AM
I`m new to this sort of stuff...what is a socially acceptable alcohol consumption level on these rideouts? I normally limit my intake to 6 pints of bitter or half a bottle of red wine when i`m riding , but as this is a gentle pootle I wondered if the etiquette would extend to a full gallon? Please advise.
With this in mind should we look for a venue with a late license?
Bob

steviej
18-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Bob Dixon
I`m new to this sort of stuff...what is a socially acceptable alcohol consumption level on these rideouts? I normally limit my intake to 6 pints of bitter or half a bottle of red wine when i`m riding , but as this is a gentle pootle I wondered if the etiquette would extend to a full gallon? Please advise.
With this in mind should we look for a venue with a late license?
Bob

Nice one Bob, and welcome 'HOME'.

If you can extend to a gallon of Orange Juice, God 'elp yer.

I'll take that as a TURN UP then??

Tigerlily
18-05-2004, 10:00 AM
OOpps. Sorry Tiger, case of Mistaken Identity. I just saw the "...not too far from home:) " and took it as Little Monster in Sale........

Please accept my Cordial, no... Snivelling APOLOGIES :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

I'll forgive you Stevie, it could have been worse - at least you didn't mistake me for Didge!:lol:

Only joking Didge ;)

Bob Dixon
18-05-2004, 10:17 AM
The Brickies? I can walk home from there so I might have a few beers after all......
I suppose we should decide whether the evening should be primarily social or whether some riding would be desireable
I`m happy with either and will be pleased to act as a guide around the local Cheshire lanes should that be of interest.
If we meet at the Brickies there a quite a few nice venues within an easy half hours ride....on the other hand once we meet at the Brickies and the helmets have been taken off and the ear plugs removed it might be difficult to get going again......
i`m easy either way and will go with the flow.
Bob

Tigerlily
18-05-2004, 01:36 PM
How about going for a ride then finishing at the Brickies?
Best of both worlds then:D

Bob Dixon
18-05-2004, 01:51 PM
Sounds fine to me......we could meet up at a suitable landmark , perhaps have a short run out to Chelford/Macc and end up back in Altrincham for 9.30pm and a chinwag.....alternatively I will be happy to go along with whatever anyone else wants to do. If I`m on the bike I won`t drink so it makes no odds to me whether we start off local [to me] or miles away.

steviej
18-05-2004, 02:15 PM
So let me get this right. Meet 8-ish Dukes 92 Manchester, have a tootle around the Manc/Cheshire countryside finishing at the Brickies........

Sounds good to me....

So it's......

steviej
Tigerlily
Little Monster
Manc Skank & Helen
Diogenes & entourage
Bob Dixon.....go on you know you wanna.....

Tigerlily
18-05-2004, 02:51 PM
Sounds spot on to me Stevie :D

I can't wait, especially if the weather's like it is now!

See you all at 8 at Dukes then.

steviej
18-05-2004, 03:12 PM
Take it you fixed your brakes then?? Jools..........

Tigerlily
18-05-2004, 03:17 PM
Just posted on t'other forum!

Rabbit's just taken her out to see if it's OK. He didn't think the noise was a problem but it was driving me mad! If it's still the same I suppose I'll just have to put up with it, I'm not letting it stop me from coming out anyway :D

steviej
18-05-2004, 03:21 PM
Yep, I posted the question then saw it on your BRAKES thread......oh um

Little Monster
18-05-2004, 06:48 PM
blimey - you don't log on for 24 hours and see what you kids get up to. sounds good. Bit of a tootle round and then back to Alty.
see you tomorrow. i think mixed weather is predicted but drying later....:bunny:

steviej
19-05-2004, 12:28 PM
Just had an email off.......I think it's Richy Rich, he's coming too

So....Roll Call

steviej
Tigerlily
Little Monster
Manc Skank & Helen
Diogenes & entourage
Bob Dixon
Richy Rich

Splendid Peeps!!

Tigerlily
19-05-2004, 12:32 PM
Should be a good night, I can't wait!:D

Bob Dixon
19-05-2004, 12:38 PM
I`m feeling socially disadvantaged and hopelessly inadequate because I seem to be the only one meeting tonight without a 'handle'. We`ve got little monster, tigerlilly, manc skank, steviej etc etc. I think I need to create a suitably mysterious web persona whilst I still have my anonimity.
Bob '
ps So you will know who I am when I arrive I shall be carrying a rolled up copy of the Times and wearing some form of headgear.......

Tigerlily
19-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Hi Bob.

Any thoughts on where to pootle to tonight?

Bob Dixon
19-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Hi Tigerlilly,
Assuming that we are heading for the Brickies,logic dictates that we ride down the A56 [v.boring] Alternatively we could head out of town on the A34 and scoot around in the Wilmslow/ Congleton/ Cheshire direction before convening in Altrincham.
To be honest I haven`t really got a clue, I rarely go to town [ even though its only 8 miles away] so i`m not familiar with the routes out of it. Under normal circumstances I would always be heading South from Sale, and a normal ride out for me would be to head for N.Wales and be back in time for last orders. It all depends on the intended pace of the ride, I assume it will be fairly sedate and so planning an 80 mile blast wouldn`t be appropriate. The Railway at Heaton is turning into a bit of a bikers venue, its out in the country [between Alty and Lymm], plenty of safe parking, and a nice outside area to congregate in and have a chinwag...just a thought. I`m happy just to tag along and do whatever the majority decides.
Bob

Tigerlily
19-05-2004, 01:52 PM
I`m happy just to tag along and do whatever the majority decides.

Me too.

I just thought I'd ask now so that we don't spend too much time deciding where to go later on.
I've not got any suggestions as I don't really know that many places locally!

steviej
19-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Dukes, Railway, Brickies. All sounds good to me Peeps..........

Tigerlily
19-05-2004, 02:02 PM
That's that sorted then!

Off on the school run now........see ya later:D

manc skank
19-05-2004, 05:21 PM
goin for a ride tonight doo dah doo dah! goin for a ride tonight doo dah doo dah day! :p

steviej
19-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Sees yer laters Monster Bunch.....................................

manc skank
19-05-2004, 10:35 PM
wahey!! cool night out, home safe, see you buggers later!

Tigerlily
19-05-2004, 10:37 PM
Back home safe and sound!

Thanks for a great night, we've definately got to do it again!

:D

steviej
19-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Sorted, it was a cracker.
Not bad for the Virgin Manc Mob. Look forward to the next few hundred Manc Monstro Meats.....Yes that is spelt right :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

steviej
19-05-2004, 10:45 PM
I now it's a good meet place "DUKES" but the cobbles put me off, so, I think next time we arrange a meet in Mancland we'll choose somewhere else...........................................if thats OK by you lot!!

diogenes
19-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Hi Gang,
Arrived home safely. Thanks for a great night. It was lovely to meet you all: Julie, Bob, Richie, Helen, Richard .
Stevie. Big Thanks Mate. You are a good 'un'.

Hope all of you got home. Lok forward to the next one soon.

Pssst. I hate running bikes in. Slow-mo or what?

:p

steviej
19-05-2004, 11:02 PM
Bob must 'ave gone t'Brickies..................

Tigerlily
19-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Sorry for leaving you behind on the motorway Dio. Thanks for guiding me back BTW

I just had to have a bit of a blast! :D :D :D :burnout:

I'll get the first round in on the next one (wonder if that will boost the numbers????!):D

steviej
19-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Sue..............hope your feeling better soon xx

diogenes
19-05-2004, 11:11 PM
No problem Tiger. I understand. I wouldn't expect you to tootle behind at 110.mph I know that when a girl has go to go she has go to go.:p

I've just looked at all the chrome. I wanna cry. Bleedin' rain.

steviej
19-05-2004, 11:12 PM
I'll get the first round in on the next one (wonder if that will boost the numbers????!):D

Count me in.....................:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

steviej
19-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by diogenes
No problem Tiger. I understand. I wouldn't expect you to tootle behind at 110.mph I know that when a girl has go to go she has go to go.:p

I've just looked at all the chrome. I wanna cry. Bleedin' rain.

110??? were you in reverse young man???

Bob Dixon
20-05-2004, 07:58 AM
Hello Everybody,
What a pleasant evening! Thank you. Stevie,Please accept my apologies for splitting the bunch up on the A56......I think that cummulative multiple traffic lights are a no no for group rides. It must be one of the worst roads in the country. Next time we should meet oop north where the roads are quieter, the beer is cheaper, the police are friendlier, the women are looser.....etc etc
Cheers, bob

Tigerlily
20-05-2004, 09:22 AM
I now it's a good meet place "DUKES" but the cobbles put me off, so, I think next time we arrange a meet in Mancland we'll choose somewhere else...........................................if thats OK by you lot!!

Somewhere that's a bit easier to find too!!!!

steviej
20-05-2004, 09:44 AM
Hello Everybody,
What a pleasant evening! Thank you. Stevie,Please accept my apologies for splitting the bunch up on the A56......I think that cummulative multiple traffic lights are a no no for group rides. It must be one of the worst roads in the country. Next time we should meet oop north where the roads are quieter, the beer is cheaper, the police are friendlier, the women are looser.....etc etc
Cheers, bob

Apologies not required, we got there in the end!! ;)

Thought we were doin' too well up until Broadheath area.........oh um.....................:rolleyes:

Tigerlily
20-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Does anyone else fancy making this a regular weekly run?

manc skank
20-05-2004, 10:09 AM
:D sounds good.

bloody hell stevie, how many posts have you made in the last 12 hours?!!?

Tigerlily
20-05-2004, 10:23 AM
I'll have a think and see if I can come up with a decent, easy to find pub that's nowhere near any cobbled streets!

manc skank
20-05-2004, 10:42 AM
the King's Ransom in Sale is very nice... maybe as a meeting point then move on? would suit two of the clan at any rate :D

Tigerlily
20-05-2004, 11:04 AM
sounds like a good place if we are going south or west of Manchester.

There's one near me which would be a good place to meet if we want to go north or east. Can't just think what it's called (I'll go and check then post again later) but it's at the end of the A627M just outide Oldham and should be easy for everyone to find.

diogenes
20-05-2004, 01:08 PM
There is a good pub near Smokeys in Oldham where lots of bikes get together on a Thursday.

steviej
20-05-2004, 01:48 PM
...........bloody hell stevie, how many posts have you made in the last 12 hours?!!?

11 inclusive of this one.:D :D.

'think wot we need is a pub near to each Monstro, so when we tootle over to that area, we know where we're goin'........of sorts.

PS. How about if we 'share' our email addresses. (don't say it's a good idea 'cos Joolie & Roof already do it..) if your all fine with that send them to each other by PM.

DON'T POST IT ON THE FORUM NON-MEMBERS READ THIS SITE AS WELL:eek: :eek:

diogenes
20-05-2004, 01:54 PM
None members read this site as well? Blair's Britain, nothing is sacred anymore.

Stevie. If one's e-mail is available on here we can send them through this site.

Tigerlily
20-05-2004, 02:02 PM
There is a good pub near Smokeys in Oldham where lots of bikes get together on a Thursday.

Smokeys......is that Ashton Road?

Tigerlily
20-05-2004, 03:31 PM
If one's e-mail is available on here we can send them through this site.

Aaaaah but what if there's a problem with the site? I think it's a good idea myself

Sometimes I long for "the good old days" when people just swapped phone numbers and actually talked to each other!!!

Richy Rich
20-05-2004, 03:48 PM
First ride-out, now first post thing, at this rate I'll be popping me cherry in no time. Thanks for a great night everyone. I woke the kids up on the way out, woke the Mrs up on the way in and was tatered for my 5am start to Newcastle this morning - born to be mild or what! Count me in on the next one. Richy Rich

diogenes
20-05-2004, 04:14 PM
I agree Tiger. I'll send you both.

Tigerlily
20-05-2004, 04:42 PM
I'll send you my number too when I get your e-mail.

If you want someone slow to ride with while your running the new bike in just let me know. I can usually get out in the evenings/weekends.

steviej
20-05-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Richy Rich
First ride-out, now first post thing, at this rate I'll be popping me cherry in no time.

POP

:eek: :eek: wot was THAT?? :eek: :eek:

Tigerlily
20-05-2004, 10:37 PM
Little Monster sends her apologies for not making it last night, but said she's up for the next one :)

steviej
20-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Little Monster sends her apologies for not making it last night, but said she's up for the next one :)

Sorted, like the avatar BTW. psychedelic or what??

Now then, Dio started a thread up the other day entitled 'Manky Monsters', this title made me chuckle somewhat. Now I'm not really into the: Anorak wearing, I'm in a club, I possibly couldn't mines a Harley, Your knee sliders only scratched how much brigade..................But 'Manky Monsters' floats by boat.................wot d'yer reckon??;)

Tigerlily
20-05-2004, 11:37 PM
......I think it sounds great ........It gets my vote!

The avatar's growing on me now!

diogenes
21-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the ride out offer Tiger. I'll probably take you up. Thanks.

Yup. 'Manky Monsters'. The cool thing is (notice I am using language to suit Tiger's cool and hip Avatar) Manky Monsters can be read two ways. Manky being short for Greater Manchester Monsters or Manky as in dirty little Monsters. You know, like, "Oooo innit dirty!" :p

manc skank
21-05-2004, 06:34 AM
wow this is turning out to be quite a long thread, looks like it might be a nice sunny weekend. :D

Tigerlily
21-05-2004, 07:48 AM
Can't come out to play on Sunday, I'm going to a horsey thing with the kids and my mum :(

But we should be OK for Saturday once we drop the kids off with grandma. :D

steviej
21-05-2004, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the ride out offer Tiger. I'll probably take you up. Thanks.

Yup. 'Manky Monsters'. The cool thing is (notice I am using language to suit Tiger's cool and hip Avatar) Manky Monsters can be read two ways. Manky being short for Greater Manchester Monsters or Manky as in dirty little Monsters. You know, like, "Oooo innit dirty!" :p

Dio, that's why I like it...........:D :D :D ;)

wow this is turning out to be quite a long thread, looks like it might be a nice sunny weekend. :D

Whatever your all doin for the next couple o' weeks, you'll have to count me out, I'm off for a laze on a beach somewhere........:cool: :cool: :cool:

Tigerlily
21-05-2004, 02:19 PM

'think wot we need is a pub near to each Monstro, so when we tootle over to that area, we know where we're goin'......

There's one near me (not the one I was going to suggest, looks too posh) called The Black Horse. On the A62 at Failsworth, about 4 miles out of Manchester. I've not been in but it looks like a traditional pub rather than a poncy one!

You just need to watch out for the speed cameras near it!

Stevie....have a nice time on your hols....where are you off to?

steviej
21-05-2004, 02:29 PM
Stevie....have a nice time on your hols....where are you off to?

You don't wanna know..................;)

Tigerlily
21-05-2004, 02:34 PM
You're probably right......I'm jealous enough already :p

steviej
21-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Only if you say Per-lease........................

manc skank
21-05-2004, 02:40 PM
oh for flucks sake man out with it!!!

Tigerlily
21-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Pretty per-lease with sugar on!:D

steviej
21-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Have a sken at this..........................

OH, We're going to Barba................. (http://www.casuarina.com) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Tigerlily
21-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Ooooh ...very nice. You lucky buggers!

Reminds me of the hotel we stayed in when we went to Sri Lanka.

So when are you off then?

diogenes
21-05-2004, 03:36 PM
He's a cheeky sod. He's done all that Barbarbas graphic stuff when he should have been working. I recognise all them cut outs from Photoshop. Cut and paste, cut and paste. Bet you 50 pence he's off to Wigan Pier for a fortnight. It is the wakes you know!

Yours. Seething With A Hint Of Jealousy

:p

p.s. Hope you don't get any tornados, typhoons, whirlwinds or jelly fish. Enjoy the break.

diogenes
21-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Tiger. Is the pub you mention the same one in Failsworth where all the bikers/motor cyclists meet?

Tigerlily
21-05-2004, 03:56 PM
I don't know Dio, I have seen bikes outside sometimes though.

It's normally early afternoons when I pass it, so I wouldn't know if there was a regular meet or not. Sad old me, I don't get out much!!!

manc skank
21-05-2004, 04:00 PM
Have a sken at this..........................

OH, We're going to Barba................. (http://www.casuarina.com) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

oooh i dont like you no more :p

Tigerlily
21-05-2004, 04:17 PM
Well I'm off to see my new baby nephew.....only 4 days old!!!!

See y'all later!

diogenes
21-05-2004, 06:57 PM
Dear Manky Monsters.

As you may have noticed I have deleted the out of date posts. Hope you don't mind. Have also re-named this thread so we can use it for any chitter chatter.

steviej
21-05-2004, 07:26 PM
Naughty Naughty Dio, anything to get that Post number up........;) ;)

diogenes
21-05-2004, 07:28 PM
Have just heard that you hotel is still being built. It says so on your web page. :p :p :p

Tigerlily
21-05-2004, 07:34 PM
There's a hurricane warning on the news!!!!!

diogenes
21-05-2004, 07:35 PM
I heard there was two!!!!

Tigerlily
21-05-2004, 07:39 PM
There will be nothing left once that tidal wave hits!

steviej
21-05-2004, 07:39 PM
OH NO....................................:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :twisted:

's a good job 'a' luvs yers

Tigerlily
21-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Sorry Stevie......couldn't resist;)

When are you off then?
Shouldn't you be packing or something?

steviej
21-05-2004, 07:50 PM
11am flight Sunday.

As for packing, it's usually the last minute for me. Denise (her indoors) & daughter Robyn (6 on Sunday) are already packed.

Tigerlily
21-05-2004, 07:54 PM
You won't need much anyway, shorts & suncream should be enough!

steviej
21-05-2004, 08:11 PM
You won't need much anyway, shorts & suncream should be enough!

That's usually all I take.

When I first met Dink (Denise), I'd already booked a flight for a solo trip to Central America, you should have seen her face when she saw my luggage. Basically it consisted of a 30"x12"x12" holdall for 3 weeks. She reckoned that would have been just big enough for her Toiletries & Make-up for one week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

diogenes
21-05-2004, 08:17 PM
Stevie, Hope you have a good flight and that all of you have a wonderful time. I look forward to hearing all the stories when you get home. If you see any 'interesting things' on two wheels get some snaps. Take care.

steviej
21-05-2004, 08:33 PM
See yawl soon.............................................. .............

Little Monster
21-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Jeez guys. 8 page thread!! I was totally gutted to miss out wednesday. Sorry for dropping out last minute after your hard work StevieJ. I'd been off sick but couldn't believe it when I was still off wednesday. As Tiger said though, "there's nought worse than being sick in your helmet". Good point I thought - decision made. Early night it was for me.:(

Count me in as a Manky Monster Manky Mare whatever it is. Off to the BMF tomorrow (nothing like a nice long motorway run !!?!?):confused:

steviej
21-05-2004, 11:34 PM
I would just like to point out that this version of 'Random Chat' may be a little frowned upon.

How strange was that?? half way through typing the above comment, it dawned on me that our 'Random Chat' was relevant to 'Region Announcements' with regard to 'Manchester'.

So.............................................ign ore this thread!! :D :D :D :D :D :eek:

Tigerlily
22-05-2004, 05:12 PM
Just got back from a very enjoyable afternoon with Rabbit and Diogenese. Been down to the Blue Jonh mines area (had a couple of surprises there!) and called at a lovely spot on the way home, forgotten what it was called now but Diogenese will tell you.

The pace was a bit leisurely for Rabbit but it just suited me!

Thanks for a lovely afternoon Dio. :)

Tigerlily
22-05-2004, 06:04 PM
Diogenese....The biker pub in Failsworth that you asked about is called the Nelson Tavern. Tuesday is the night to go, apparently!

manc skank
22-05-2004, 06:18 PM
hah! no invite!? how rude! :p

steviej
22-05-2004, 06:30 PM
Just got back from a very enjoyable afternoon with Rabbit and Diogenese. Been down to the Blue Jonh mines area (had a couple of surprises there!) and called at a lovely spot on the way home, forgotten what it was called now but Diogenese will tell you.

The pace was a bit leisurely for Rabbit but it just suited me!

Thanks for a lovely afternoon Dio. :)

hah! no invite!? how rude! :p

Come on boys an' girls, keep it together. Otherwise I'll have to stay an' sort you out!! I THINK NOT:D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:

Tigerlily
22-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Please accept my sincere and most humble apologies Manc :o

It was all a bit last minute, but I'm sure I saw Diogenese post about it this morning. Odd thing is .........the post has disappeared now :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'll try to give a bit more notice next time we're out!

Have to persuaded Helen to get a Monster yet????

Tigerlily
22-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Where has Manc Skank gone:confused: (I hope that's not my fault!)

Ooops nearly forgot.....Happy holiday Steviej, see you in a couple of weeks!

diogenes
22-05-2004, 07:09 PM
It was a pleasure Tiger. The route was;

Charlesworth-Little Hayfield-New Mills-Chinley-Sparrowpit-Castleton-Hathersage-Bamford-Ladybower-and the place you liked-Derwent Valley. Home via The Snake.

Leisurely! The best time to ride them roads is after midnight. You can then see the enemy. In summer it is a bit dodgy with all the tourists.

Mank & Helen. Next weekend if you want subject to it not piddling down.

steviej
22-05-2004, 07:43 PM
AAHHHH Little Hayfield, many a 'scoop' in the Lantern, and many a good weekend at the Hayfield Jazz Festivals in the 80’s

diogenes
22-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Stevie, can you remember when a wagon ploughed into all the people at the Hayfield Jazz Festival? Hence the cameras today. It was a 60 zone.

Tigerlily
22-05-2004, 07:56 PM
Hayfield Jazz Festivals in the 80’s

OMG..I think I went to one of those wi' me mam when I was little!

steviej
22-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Stevie, can you remember when a wagon ploughed into all the people at the Hayfield Jazz Festival? Hence the cameras today. It was a 60 zone.

Yes, It was really tragic, our 'Scoop Crew'* from Salford thought that would be the end of Hayfield as we knew it.

* drinking party

steviej
22-05-2004, 08:14 PM
OMG..I think I went to one of those wi' me mam when I was little!

wot do yer mean WHEN you were little....:eek: :eek: :D :D ;) ;)

Tigerlily
22-05-2004, 08:19 PM
OI! I can't help being a virtual midget ;)

diogenes
22-05-2004, 08:24 PM
Stevie, Little maybe, but she can't half throw her bike around! Ain't that right Tiger?:p :p :p

steviej
22-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Well Peeps, I'm signin' off now, keep them Manky Monsters manky and I'll catch up with you when I get back...........................

..............unless the temptation gets too much & i hit a cybercafe.

love yer loads

Tigerlily
22-05-2004, 08:26 PM
Stevie, Little maybe, but she can't half throw her bike around! Ain't that right Tiger?:p :p :p

Oh yes....Waaaay better then steviej....don't you think?

steviej
22-05-2004, 08:29 PM
Oh yes....Waaaay better then steviej....don't you think?

:eek: :eek: :D Snot big, snot clever.....................................;) :p

whoops I shouldn't be here..........

Tigerlily
22-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Just kidding!

Byeee Stevie

manc skank
22-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Please accept my sincere and most humble apologies Manc :o

It was all a bit last minute, but I'm sure I saw Diogenese post about it this morning. Odd thing is .........the post has disappeared now :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'll try to give a bit more notice next time we're out!

Have to persuaded Helen to get a Monster yet????

nah no worries, :D next time then :p

Little Monster
23-05-2004, 06:00 PM
Did my run down to the BMF yesterday. Ordered some new ART pipes for my bike. Weyhey. :D Came back M1 and then took snake pass for first time ever. Beautiful. Nearly had a mishap whilst on the decline bit cos i was a bit too busy looking in my mirror for who was behind me. oops. :eek: survived a couple of mad car drivers and a sheep that my hubby decided to startle by revving his HD engine at it - thanks! :rolleyes:

I can play out this week (eves) if anyone else is out but then need to drop my bike into Bury for a service at the weekend - i'll see how late (fingers crossed 3.30pm sunday) at the weekend and i might have the bike a bit for the weekend.

What a scorcher of a day! i hear barbados is having a cold freeze and England (specifically Manc) is having a heatwave.

ps. see post re dodgy road in manc i'm gonna post now.

diogenes
23-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Glad you had a good run out Little Monster - pot holes notwithstanding. Pleased you arrived home in one piece. I had a great day out. I went sorting out a route for a Manky Monsters evening run. I went over Saddleworth Moors towards Huddersfield then cut off to Holmfirth and the 'Isle Of Skye' road. I also answered a long nagging question. How do the lambs know when to cross the road when bikes are whizzing by? Simple, their mums instruct them. I've heard the police are going to use stuffed sheep and fit them with Gatso cameras. Honest!

I also went to the Stalybridge Bike Show. It was great. Lots of old Ducati's there and a few BSA's, Triumphs, Norton etc. It was a good turn out and it was free.:p

Little Monster
23-05-2004, 06:29 PM
Manky Monsters prep - very good work m'boy. just don't plan anything good for the first week in june cos my bike's in for a service all week. think tiger's itching to get out this week...

diogenes
23-05-2004, 06:34 PM
Little Monster. It wouldn't be a long journey - maybe 1 to 2 hours max with lots of nice pubs along the way.:p

Little Monster
23-05-2004, 06:48 PM
lovely jubbly. am working on getting the note from mum....;)

diogenes
31-05-2004, 09:20 AM
Just to let you know I have deleted a couple of out of date posts. Hope this helps to keep things tidy. I'll keep this section running all the time for quick messages and the like. :p

Little Monster
02-06-2004, 08:20 PM
keep up all the manky monstering guys!

seen a post somewhere where one of the southerners is moaning that no-one down there goes out to play, the northern lot are out all the time. ha ha ha.

Am also a bit narked that i do keep seeing ride outs on my old stomping ground (doon sooth - west sussex way) so we need to do better, get the local counties in on it too.

Manky Monsters RULE !!!!! :cool:

diogenes
02-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Dead`Right Little Monster. Or in the vernacular. Dead Right ar' kid. :p

Warning: Never let anybody grab you by the vernaculars ar' kid. Ouch! :D

Little Monster
02-06-2004, 09:09 PM
I just got called ... 'sniff' ...ar' kid .... 'sniff' ..... StevieJ will be so proud of how far i've come if he ever comes back from the land of Rum....'sniff'

Tigerlily
02-06-2004, 09:20 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eh up chuck!

Hows things little monster? :)

Little Monster
02-06-2004, 09:57 PM
hi babe. just pm'd you. you are such an abuser of this thread. Diogenes is gonna tell you off (*i'm wagging my finger at my screen*)

steviej
06-06-2004, 05:38 PM
Hi Manky Monsters,

Three an' a half hours to the 8 HOUR FLIGHT home. :eek: :eek: :eek:

SEE YOU ALL SOON :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :D

Rabbit
06-06-2004, 05:48 PM
Hope you've had a good holiday :cool: and a good flight home. Your monnie will have missed you (and these forums have been very quiet without you :rolleyes: )

diogenes
07-06-2004, 12:12 AM
If you 'aven't brought uz any rock wiv writin right fru the miggle we'll be ded upset. :p

diogenes
07-06-2004, 12:21 AM
Ar' kid. In case you didn't notice, the web site has gone all posh like since you've been sunning it in Blackburn. If you want to do any posts about things important like, there is a new system.
You have to use a password. The password should be your number plate backwards followed by your date of birth - forwards and mileage reading on December the 9th, 2003. Following this you will need to include your height in millimetres and the decibel level of your pipes at 9000 r.p.m. - that's to comply with European Password Standards.

Dead easy or wot? :p

n.b. Height is measured bare footed or the site computor will go bonkers.

steviej
07-06-2004, 06:33 PM
:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

steviej
07-06-2004, 06:41 PM
I just got called ... 'sniff' ...ar' kid .... 'sniff' ..... StevieJ will be so proud of how far i've come if he ever comes back from the land of Rum....'sniff'

An' proud I'am. :lol: Welcome to the Fold young lady......... :D :D :D

steviej
11-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Any o' you peeps goin' to the Track Day.................

I know there's a list somewhere on the site but............................................... .... ;)

:bunny: :bunny:

manc skank
12-06-2004, 08:36 AM
moi! :burnout:

Tigerlily
12-06-2004, 09:34 AM
No, not me........way too scared of throwing my bike down the track!

Little Monster
12-06-2004, 10:48 AM
nor me. learning enough not on the roads at the moment. haven't got the leathers anyhoo. hmmm. just seen the date. might come and watch but would be coming down on 4 wheels....hmmmmm.

diogenes
17-06-2004, 11:44 AM
Keeping this post alive.

I'm not sure if Stevie took this photograph at Squires!

Click below if you haven't visited the humour page. :p

http://home.ripway.com/2004-5/108847/GayPride.jpg

steviej
17-06-2004, 01:09 PM
So Rob, when 'yer getting a monny?? ;)

diogenes
17-06-2004, 02:05 PM
September. Giuliano di Lecce. Near to Brindisi.

Knew I shouldn't have sold Felix 900 to Celeste. I miss it :(

Little Monster
17-06-2004, 06:32 PM
i like your new avatar stevie - another one of your holiday photos no doubt. :p

Tigerlily
17-06-2004, 09:40 PM
Speaking of holiday photo's.....do we get to see any???????

steviej
17-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Please tell me you don't want to see photos................................

.............if you do I'll get 'em sorted.. :bunny: :)

Here's a little taster, .................(it's all yer goona get).

This is a photo is of 'Bottom Bay' on the South East coast of Barbados, It's where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Caribbean Sea ( Not Technically true but there you go), thus the Biggish Waves..................Stunning :cool:

diogenes
18-06-2004, 12:32 AM
No, no, no Stevie. You can't plagiarise Blake for an Italian Bike. Anyway, I've already done it elsewhere.

Tiger, Tiger
Burning Bright
In the forest of the night
Who set my Triumph alight!

*Triumph Tiger that is :p

Shhhhh. Have a look at Cesare Pavese's works :bunny:

Tigerlily
18-06-2004, 08:01 AM
Please tell me you don't want to see photos................................

.............if you do I'll get 'em sorted.. :bunny: :)

Here's a little taster, .................(it's all yer goona get).

:

I thought you'd be keen to show them off!

Ooooh, nice photo........reminds me of Sri Lanka!

steviej
18-06-2004, 09:10 AM
I thought you'd be keen to show them off!

Go on then, here's a couple more.................

manc skank
18-06-2004, 09:19 AM
nice stevei :D looks like Margate (Saffa)

well, i spose this is the random manc chat place, so *drum roll* i have a new job.
big pay cut but its a 9-5er, so i should be on more ride outs :D :D
except this sunday cos ill be drinkin guiness in dublin :p

steviej
18-06-2004, 09:42 AM
nice stevei :D looks like Margate (Saffa)

well, i spose this is the random manc chat place, so *drum roll* i have a new job.
big pay cut but its a 9-5er, so i should be on more ride outs :D :D
except this sunday cos ill be drinkin guiness in dublin :p

Congrats ar' kid, as for the GUINNESS, don't do it...................................

.....................................you'll never enjoy it over here again. :D :D :D

manc skank
18-06-2004, 09:53 AM
gonna get drunk and disorderly on a site seeing bus, and watch the bokke thrash the potato eaters again :D

steviej
18-06-2004, 10:07 AM
gonna get drunk and disorderly on a site seeing bus, and watch the bokke thrash the potato eaters again :D

Have a gudden........................

Tigerlily
18-06-2004, 10:13 AM
When do you start your new job then Rick?

Tigerlily
18-06-2004, 10:17 AM
Go on then, here's a couple more.................

The scenery's lovely......not sure if I would have wanted to come home!

steviej
18-06-2004, 10:20 AM
The scenery's lovely......not sure if I would have wanted to come home!

Well, my philosophy is 'You've got to come home to do it again'. ;)

Chile, Bolivia & Peru next year............. :eek:

Rabbit
18-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Last time I went to Dublin we didn't see anything other than the inside of the bar, the inside of the hotel bar and our office.

You're right about the Guiness though Stevie, it's hard to find a good pint of it round here (Cross Keys in Uppermill was about the best round here)

Tigerlily
18-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Chile, Bolivia & Peru next year............. :eek:

You don't half get about don't you! I've only left this country twice!

Peru should be good :)

We're off to Cornwall again......quite fancy taking the bike too......what do you think Rabbit??????? :D :D :D

Rabbit
18-06-2004, 10:57 AM
The thought had crossed my mind too.

steviej
18-06-2004, 11:13 AM
You don't half get about don't you! I've only left this country twice!

Travel is the best non-compulsory education around.

I'm very fortunate to have my Denise (her indoors), I go off for 3 to 4 weeks one year, Denise picks where we go the following year. (and can she pick 'em :eek: )

Works fine for us............... :D :D

( I think next years trip will take me up to the 30 mark + 7 in transit, lost count how many times I've took off & landed..........I'll have a think!! :rolleyes: )

steviej
18-06-2004, 11:23 AM
( .............................. lost count how many times I've took off & landed..........I'll have a think!! :rolleyes: )

I think it's around the 90 mark......all for a hobby. :D

Tigerlily
18-06-2004, 11:44 AM
I wish we'd done some travelling before we got married........we'll have to wait til the kids are older now.

At least I can get out on the bike and see a bit more of this country :)

steviej
18-06-2004, 11:45 AM
You're right about the Guiness though Stevie, it's hard to find a good pint of it round here (Cross Keys in Uppermill was about the best round here)

Yep, it's a bummer. There's a little pub called th Black Horse in Limbrick, a little village near Rivington Barn, the Guinness was the best in Lancashire, but it's been a long time since I've been there............................................. ...

............................I can hear a RUN coming on!! :D

Tigerlily
18-06-2004, 11:48 AM
Let us know when and I'll arrange a babysitter so we can both come!

steviej
18-06-2004, 11:53 AM
I wish we'd done some travelling before we got married........we'll have to wait til the kids are older now.

Don't let the kids put you off. About 12 years ago I was up this 'mountain' near Krabi in Thailand, the last 50ft up the track, there was a rope anchored to the side if the hill 'cos it was almost a sheer climb up. Well, when we were ready to leave the stunning views, a baby's head popped up into view followed by a baby carrier, followed by his mum.

That sight has never left me & it changed my attitude about kids & travel from that moment on. Although I didn't have any kids at the time.

steviej
18-06-2004, 11:56 AM
Let us know when and I'll arrange a babysitter so we can both come!

How's about next Wednesday, we could have a Manky Lanky Rumble??

Tigerlily
18-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Wednesday sounds good to me! :D

steviej
18-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Wednesday sounds good to me! :D

Right I'll start a new thread................HERE WE GO :burnout: :eek:

Little Monster
18-06-2004, 08:45 PM
well done on the new job Skank - 9-5 is worth dropping money for if you are sick of the shifts. good for you (and for us manky monsters.) :bunny:

as for all this travelling malarky - i can only imagine you are one of these jammy munters stevie that gets these amazing bargain holidays for 50p a throw - tell me your secret cos i fancy clocking up a bit more travel. last year money went to a wedding and move up here and new house, this year it's bikes bikes bikes. desperate for a hol tho. stunning photos steviej.

re kids and hols - mooted the idea of a boating hol with my sis a while ago and remembered she had a 1 year old ....." don't worry, we'll strap him to the bow" was the reply. nice one! :eek: having said that, tell me when you are flying cos i hate kids on flights and i'll make sure i avoid you.

diogenes
16-07-2004, 02:32 PM
This page is now available in braille for 4 x 4 drivers.

Tigerlily
04-06-2005, 01:27 PM
It's been ages since we've had a natter on here, so I thought I'd bump this thread back to the top of the page!

Little Monster
04-06-2005, 03:15 PM
blimey - this is an old one......who's the fella that last posted on this a year ago? doesn't ring any bells... ;)

Tigerlily
04-06-2005, 03:27 PM
I've still not heard anything from him, the pm that I sent him is still waiting to be opened and I sent it a month ago :confused:

We never even got to see his new bike!

steviej
05-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Oh 'ello............... :cool:

Tigerlily
05-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Awwww, I like the new avatar L.M.! Very cute!

Tigerlily
06-06-2005, 04:25 PM
more pics from Squires and the way home - note the sunshine :)

POSTED BY..... DesmoDog

Well I saw the back of Scotties head (recognised the leathers) and someone in the background in this lot. Do I detect favour of monsters over people?

POSTED BY....bigredduke

Ohmygod!
You actually take your bikes out when it's wet????????

POSTED BY.......Rabbit

There could be an element of truth in that although I think it's more a case of everyone hiding once the camera comes out.

Perhaps I need to be a little more subtle in future, although most of the photos were actually taken by Tigerlily

POSTED BY..... Rabbit

Ohmygod!
You actually take your bikes out when it's wet????????

We'd never get them out otherwise as it always rains in Manchester. We have even been known to venture out in the snow (although it wasn't snowing when we set off admittedly)

POSTED BY......bigredduke

Get yourselves over to the East coast (White Rose county!!!!), it's a bit drier over here!

************************************************** *************************************************

Hope that looks OK and still makes sense! :lol:

Tigerlily
06-06-2005, 04:32 PM
We used to live in North Lincolnshire and I've got to admit that you're right...

....it's much drier than it is over here, it was just too flat for me!

steviej
06-06-2005, 04:37 PM
We used to live in North Lincolnshire and I've got to admit that you're right...

....it's much drier than it is over here, it was just too flat for me!

Err can we stick to just photos please Miss Tiger...... :D :D :D :eek:

Tigerlily
06-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Link for steviej! (http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?p=112422#post112422)

Check your last post :p

Little Monster
06-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Awwww, I like the new avatar L.M.! Very cute!

why thank you.....(*takes a bow*). I nap really does sound nice!. managed to change avatar and the blurb beneath but didn't get as far as working out how to post photos tho......

Tigerlily
06-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Click on "reply" (the full on with smilies on it - not the "quick" reply) and scroll down to where it says "manage attachments"..... "Browse" to find the pics that you want and click "upload". You can do that up to 5 times on each post.

Hope this helps and makes sense!

Tigerlily
06-06-2005, 09:31 PM
You still coming tomorrow night Stevie?

steviej
06-06-2005, 10:17 PM
You still coming tomorrow night Stevie?

Do bears sh1t in the woods :eek:

(MMMmmm, well I suppose polar bears don't. Do they??)

Tigerlily
06-06-2005, 10:39 PM
:lol:

Sue....Do you know where the pub is?

Tigerlily
24-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Thought I'd bump this up to the top!

Tigerlily
13-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Are there any Manc monsters out there or are you all still tucked up under blankets for winter? lol

I'm sure there's more than just me!

Little Monster
17-03-2006, 08:28 PM
....we're just out causing mayhem elsewhere....