PDA

View Full Version : Gloster Group Evening Road Run For May

Duncan
08-05-2004, 11:31 PM
Its that time of the month again and the UKMOC Gloster group are having an evening road run.

Its Wednesday 12th May, starting from the Waggon and Horses, Thrupp nr Stroud at 7.30pm sharp. JR will be leading you to a fine destination somewhere in deepest Glos.

Look forward to seeing loads of you there.

Dunc

Zimbo
12-05-2004, 08:28 AM
See you there Duncan!

JR
13-05-2004, 10:02 AM
Duncan the "Gloucester Monster Challenge" was out last night looking for you - even with his night vision specks he could not see you as it is a long way to Dundalk. So, as usual, Julian led the way on his 900 SS, followed by Ian (with his hero of a daughter on pillion) on the Challenge (M900UK), Graham (Zimbo) on his 900SS, and me (JR) trailing behind on the long straights. As usual we had a great run, on great roads, but that area is a mystery to me it would be so easy to get lost. We ended up back at the Waggon for a nice pint and a chat after a brief stopover at Julians to view his collection of bikes.

JR

m900uk
13-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Hey!! .....stop taking the p!$$ out of my night vision glasses. Who is Duncan anyhow? perhaps a figment of our imagination or a character from local folklore.

Anyhow I say we grant Julian & Zimbo (Top Blokes) official monster status, as graham points out it's only a monster with a fairing and a few other subtle differences.

Jim bring those monster stickers and apply one each, that should do it.

Top fun rgrds Ian & Harriet (daughter)

Duncan
13-05-2004, 08:10 PM
Well done you lot.

My virtual Monster was tucked up in a warm virtual garage whilst work took me to Dundalk which is in Bandit Country on the Irish border with the North. Whilst I was overhead at 300mph (courtesy of Ryanair the no thrills airline) JR came whistling by underneath, unmistakeable on that yellow Monnie..

Glad you had a good time and Ian nice to see you out, Harriet you brave star.

Zimbo
13-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by m900uk

Anyhow I say we grant Julian & Zimbo (Top Blokes) official monster status, as graham points out it's only a monster with a fairing and a few other subtle differences.

Oooo, does this mean I'm now allowed to bring it out on the trackday then??? :twisted:

Phoenix
13-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Zimbo
Oooo, does this mean I'm now allowed to bring it out on the trackday then??? :twisted:

No :p