PDA

View Full Version : Bmf Bmf Bmf

benson
04-05-2004, 08:00 AM
OK it's that time of year again - rain rain rain - no - I meant it's the BMF approaching and I can positively feel those bargains calling out to me - buy a new lid - buy a bizarrely coloured all in one suit you wouldn't be seen dead in - buy an odd sized pair of gloves SO - anyone want to ride up/meet there for the day and indulge in strange purchasing and oggling bikes???

Being a self confessed wuss the option of camping for me simply isn't an option so I'd be going for the day (camping is in fact totally wrong - there is no reason to be without hot water a roof and a flushing toilet but most importantly camping at the BMF is as close to torture as you're likely to get - unless mini moto burnouts all night are your idea of a good time...)

SO - weekend 22/23 May (I think - pretty sure...) I'll be off on the monster and dashing to Peterborough with images of lime green racing suit bargains flashing before my eyes...

Benson and the soon to be learning Jenny :cool:

DesmoDog
04-05-2004, 08:19 AM
If I'm up and running by then I'll see you there benson

Julie
04-05-2004, 11:26 AM
we are going on the sunday....in the car to buy lost and lots of things. wey-hay

nik_the_brief
04-05-2004, 11:36 AM
I'm waiting fo the Garden of England motorcycle show run by the BMF on 12th and 13th June as it's just up the road from me. Hopefully I'll be able to buy the dregs of what you lot don't pick up in Peterborough (that'll be fuschia pink leathers two sizes too large then...)

sidrat
04-05-2004, 01:33 PM
We have a stand there this year, hoping to bring the monster and display it somewhere as well.

Runningman
04-05-2004, 04:45 PM
There is nothing wrong with camping providing you have friends in a nearby hotel room willing to give up their shower!
Thanks again.
M & K

Ps See you at the Ace

benson
04-05-2004, 07:20 PM
Hurrah!!! Sounds like a shopping trip made in heaven! WIll be going to the ace for 12 ish on Sunday - if you fancy meeting up say at the dog track at 11.30? It might be the perfect opportunity to take Kim on the back too!!!!

Benson (closet camper - NOT)

Runningman
04-05-2004, 09:39 PM
Kim will be riding pillion on Sunday. Downside; off to Sondel on Saturday to spend lots on kit.
Don't mind meeting at the "stow" at 11.30.
See you (both?) their.

craigie
05-05-2004, 10:30 PM
I was thinking of much the same, maybe not the one-piece, but hope fully if its not pishin' on Sunday I'll catch up with you at the Ace.

Craig

benson
06-05-2004, 06:19 AM
Sounds like a good idea all round and hell, why die in credit?

My leathers have just about dried out now after the ride home from Arrow! We did have a laugh though, but grateful to be dry.

Don't forget that Rivetts have agood deal of womens kit too and a couple of weeks ago they got a load more as they bought out another shop.

Happy to meet at the dogs if you like - or see you there, whatever suits.

Rachel (think Jenny might be elsewhere that morning!)