PDA

View Full Version : Its nearly Done!!!!! Pics for all

JJCool
23-04-2004, 08:50 AM
Well the bike has had its arse ripped apart, I bought the bike in March and have put new cans on, sold the hugger, done a tail chop, managed to put some tasty rear indicators on (see if you can see them!!) new front indicators and YES i am afraid to Say Harley Davidson Custom Wing Mirrors (No Flames or tassels JUST JET BLACK) and lowered the forks slightly, I still want carbon, air boxes, and cam covers, and the rear lock mount will have to go....New braided lines, and im seriosly thinking about clip ons....anyways, its no where near the quality of work ive seen from some of you guys but for a home effort im happy with the result...So after all that talk about getting one here she is, PS photos turned out a bit pooh, gotta clean the camera... :D

JJCool
23-04-2004, 08:51 AM
And another

DesmoDog
23-04-2004, 09:34 AM
Nice cans, what are they

JJCool
23-04-2004, 03:58 PM
D&d bought them from curley, from this site!! Sound Fecking awsome, better than termis, FACT.. Sorry all you guys but i hav listened to both LOL Fight fight fight!!

dean
23-04-2004, 04:29 PM
i am thinking of doing a tail chop, how easy (hard) is it?

Eug
24-04-2004, 12:09 AM
Where are your rear indicators ?

JJCool
26-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Indicators are under seat cowl, they are hidden as the lenses are tinted, thought it wouldnt work at first but after installing them and then switching the on it was all good, problem is they are attached to the seat (screws on pillion cover)so if i take the seat off i need to disconect the cables..

PS Tail chop was easy just need balls and a good saw, think about where you are gona put your indicators and be prepared to fiddle to make it all good!!