PDA

View Full Version : Scorpion Cans

Plum
19-04-2004, 09:32 PM
Hi Guys

I am currently biding for some Scorpion Cans on E-bay. These are to replace the damaged can caused by the theifing scumbags who stole and wrecked my bike. Does anybody have comments regarding these cans? Ever owned a set? The seller says their not road legal but the bike did pass the MOT with them on. Any info on the above will be gratefully recieved.

BTW i am thinking of giving that 750SS a miss as i think i might look at an S4 if i decide to get rid of my M600. If i keep it (which the missus would like) a 748 or 916 (early models as i am skint) What sort of prices do they go for your side of the pond??. Hey at least i will still own a Monster!!!

Stay Groovy

Pedro
19-04-2004, 09:39 PM
From memory, Scorpions are generally pretty loud and I'd be surprised if they passed an MOT.

Ped

A Yerbury
19-04-2004, 09:44 PM
pm albie, he has scorps but wants hi level so he can "see his swingarm" ? he just posted I want.......
Alex.

Albie
19-04-2004, 11:01 PM
They are loud and very nice .Never been pulled for them. Dont fit perfect cos round but do look good when polished. You'd be doing yourself a favour having carbon. Good luck on bidding.Be nice if they were oval. Mine are on gallery click 4 nexts down 2 and on right hand side.Standard pipes for mot .ain't worth the risk of failing. Rubbed out the not for road use.