PDA

View Full Version : Not strictly a

snakey
16-04-2004, 09:03 AM
monster question, but one that could apply to any duc. Is there any way of setting the switch in the fuel tank that operates the low fuel light on the 'warning' panel ? I ask because on the 750s that i have this light comes on after 52 miles from filling up the tank, and when i fill up it only takes about 7lts, however yesterday I had to drain the tank and refueling it took about 17lts, surely the low fuel light should not come on with nearly 2/3rds of a tank left.
Any ideas would be helpful, as at the local Ducati dealer a lot of scratching of heads , the microfisch does not go back that far, and never heard of that one before!

Pete. :confused:

netstar
16-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Is there anyway of resetting your mileage thingy .... so you know how far a tank full will get you... or am I being simple? Nettsienoo

Melnie Mouse
16-04-2004, 09:16 AM
if you've emptied your tank re-filled a couple of times, it normall sorts itself out... Mmmm scratch heads...

steviej
16-04-2004, 10:02 AM
I've got splinters in me fingers......:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

spacemonkey
17-04-2004, 10:59 PM
I'm 'kin tired but can't help wondering if there are different sender units and someone gave you the wrong one?