PDA

View Full Version : Monster Weekend 30/4 - 3/5 inc.

JMo
04-04-2004, 08:42 PM
The Monster Weekend runs from Friday evening (April 30th) until bank holiday Monday (May 3rd).

Bookings for rooms/evening meals are now closed (don't know if CK can be persuaded for meal tickets at this late stage - best beg her by PM yourself...)

But there are plenty of options for late-comers and day-trippers - a local Travel Lodge & other B&Bs, and camping in the grounds of the Arrow Mill hotel of course.

There are ride-outs scheduled for Saturday (1st May) afternoon, together with the main 'National Rideout on the Sunday (2nd May) morning from 11.30am, with a stop for lunch (again, please let CK know if you are planning on attending the National Rideout, as we would like to inform the pub of approximate numbers).

I do hope to see a reasonable turnout from Sussex - at the very least it will be a great chance to put some faces to all those names we see on the Forum pages...

Hope to see you there!

JennyMo

xxx

PS. DRC and I will be travelling up on the Friday (30th April) afternoon - leaving Sussex approx Midday. Please let me know if you want to join us...