PDA

View Full Version : Sat 10th April - chinky fest?

CK & AK
01-04-2004, 09:22 PM
Anuvver chinky fest, before we move?

Sat 10th April, can book table at Peters Palace, our favourite buffet chinese for 7.30pm. (£11 per head, eat as much as you like, drinks extra)

Anyone want 'in'??

Open invite, just let me know by Weds (7th) night, so I have an idea of numbers, to book the table (s).

Poss 1 space on the sofa.

C

Paranoid Dave
01-04-2004, 09:32 PM
you really are trying to tempt me, appealing to my weaker side like that ;)

Ade
02-04-2004, 11:22 AM
FOOD, DRINK, LADIES DRESSED UP IN EXOTIC OUTFITS, i will have that sofa. And tell Al I want our wheels since mine are 96&*ed

See ya

BoozyBOB
02-04-2004, 12:25 PM
:( bummer...
would love to come along but just had a call to say Isa's Dad and Sister are coming down for Easter:(
will prob see you on 11th at box
cheers;)

spacemonkey
04-04-2004, 05:27 PM
As my beloved is of Chinese origins, I take great offence at the use of the term "chinky" and would be grateful if you use substitutes such as "on the blink" or "rinky dink" in future.

;)

CK & AK
04-04-2004, 08:45 PM
So far we have:

CK
AK
Muttley
Mrs Muttley
Paranoid Dave (yes - he's going to do more than 50 miles;) :D )
Ade
Harley
Jo

Anyone else want in??

:lol:

Paranoid Dave
04-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Cheeky bloody woman :eek:

CK & AK
06-04-2004, 08:51 AM
So thats 8 so far, I'll go across the road & book a table for 10 at lunchtime today. ( I seem to work close to the nicest of places:D - 6 good restaurants, 3 nightclubs (quiet during the day tho;) ) and umpteen bars.... makes for a happy lunch hour.
:D :D :D

C

steviej
06-04-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by spacemonkey
As my beloved is of Chinese origins, I take great offence at the use of the term "chinky" and would be grateful if you use substitutes such as "on the blink" or "rinky dink" in future.

;)

As my beloved is called Denise, of Wigan origins, I take great delight at the use of the term "Dink", 'cos she's a petit 4'11" & a size 6.:eek: ;) ;)

Duncan
06-04-2004, 10:29 AM
CK

I would have loved to get some Chinese nosh in me as I go to China next week and need the practice. But Im out Saturday night celebrating my birthday so otherwise pissed.

Wonder what the little fellows will say if I call them Chinks when Im out there. Feckin Ingleesh all look the same with their fair hair and round eyes.

CK & AK
06-04-2004, 11:38 AM
Never mind Duncan - maybe another time?:cool:
Have fun in China - which part are you going to? (help:eek: - are you back in time for the weekender??? - can you send the banners up there?)

C:) :burnout:

Duncan
06-04-2004, 12:49 PM
CK

Im only there for a week on business in Zhongshn, which is about an hour into China from Hong Kong.

Its going to be a culture shock, the factory is a bit basic but needs European quality systems and in the pics Ive seen its not really any worse than some places in Southern Ireland and even the UK. The sanitation or lack of it concerns me, but Ive been to factories in Africa etc and it cant be much different.

I have some banners and stuff that I will get dropped into the Arrow, the week before. Try not to lose it this time eh???

crust
06-04-2004, 02:04 PM
:(

I cant make it as I will be away

:( Crust

p.s. watch Ade on the way out if that woman is there ;)

CK & AK
06-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Shame you can't come Crusty - I'm now getting worried that you are trying to keep away from me mate:p - dont worry, I'll stick close at Arrow Mill to make up for it!:D

Anyone else want to come along & meet up with us mad idiots?

C

ps - Duncan - it werent me wiv them signs:eek: - can you supply some total locking fixings??

Duncan
06-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by CK & AK
ps - Duncan - it werent me wiv them signs:eek: - can you supply some total locking fixings??

You mean like the ones on front loading bras. Pesky little blighters.

CK & AK
06-04-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Duncan
You mean like the ones on front loading bras. Pesky little blighters.

:confused: :confused: wouldnt know mate!!!;)

C