PDA

View Full Version : cheap kidney warmers

A Yerbury
31-03-2004, 04:26 PM
No, not a bain marie for a fry up....
Lidl are doing velcro fastening back warmers/protectors for £5 in a variety of colours! I dunno if thats cheap having never bought one b4 but that seems good to me.
Alex
ps:BTW, Lidl?!?I was buying cheap gin, I normally shop at Waitrose :)

snakey
31-03-2004, 04:51 PM
And they are doing cheap magnetic tank bags (£5.99) - a real bummer as I've just bought one from Fowlers for £30 ! still that was half price as it was originaly £64.

Pete.

nik_the_brief
31-03-2004, 05:06 PM
I went in specifically this morning - spent £33 and got - 2 sets of waterproofs (not bad quality). A pair of thin but quite strong and partly Kevlar protected summer gloves, the tank bag (cheap and cheerful but it works) and the kidney warmer.

A bargain huh!

spacemonkey
31-03-2004, 07:03 PM
Normally shop at Waitrose? Are you certifiable? We normally get Fortnums to deliver. Our man deals with all that stuff.

A Yerbury
31-03-2004, 07:21 PM
my dear boy as you know I no longer reside in the city, after an exhaustive and if I may say alarmingly thorogh routine check up with Dr beechams of Harley St, the good Dr has prescribed plenty of bracing malvern air and copius amounts of spring water. Naturally I configure this evil broth with my own bracing elixir of the finest single malts known to man...still "when in Rome" unfortunately the good ship waitrose is the best the west midlands can currently offer. I belive Harrods have one of these "online" thingys but rue the day my virtual soverigns ever darken that grubby liitle egyptians cash register.
Yours in spirit, God save the queen and all that tosh,

Wing Cmdr Yerbury.OBE (noxious)