PDA

View Full Version : Norfolk meet

dacs
22-04-2022, 07:42 PM
I am thinking of a trip out to Jimmys cafe at Old Buckenham airfield near Attleborough (NR17 1PU) on Sunday May 1st. Be great to see any other Forum members for a breakfast and/or coffee, and a chat, 10:00 onwards

Grumpy
22-04-2022, 08:04 PM
I am thinking of a trip out to Jimmys cafe at Old Buckenham airfield near Attleborough (NR17 1PU) on Sunday May 1st. Be great to see any other Forum members for a breakfast and/or coffee, and a chat, 10:00 onwards

Sounds like a plan, see you there :thumbsup:

Mr Gazza
23-04-2022, 08:38 AM
Many thanks to Dacs for organising this and well done for posting it up.
It's time to see if there's still a pulse in Norfolk after the long sabbatical?

DaveR
24-04-2022, 10:39 AM
I'll be there Dave. Be good to see you all.
Dave R

Moco1961
24-04-2022, 11:27 AM
Don’t forget the pictures guys, otherwise it didn’t happen :chuckle:

Mr Gazza
25-04-2022, 09:13 AM
I've just sent out an email about this meeting to those who subscribe to the Norfolk email group.
I've had to enter all the addresses again manually as my last pc broke and took the group with it.
If you were on the list but have not had an email, please let me know so I can pop you back on.

Anyone interested in keeping up to date with wots on in the East is welcome to join in, just drop me a line with your email address and I'll keep you informed.

We're trying to re-establish our monthly breakfast meets around the County and sometimes beyond. We're generally up for rides out to shows and events about 100+ miles radius of Norwich. So if you're looking for adventure... :devil: