PDA

View Full Version : Lochgilphead to Inverary

Ron1000
02-05-2021, 06:13 PM
1100 Evo (i think) in red. With a guy on a CBR1000 (also i think).

Number plate was M900 xxx.

I was the guy on the black street triple that went past yous before Inverary.

crawsue
03-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Hi, James, yes, guilty as charged ! I’m embarrassed, the guy leading was on his very trick TT Marshalls ‘blade, all Ohlins and Brembo and slow as f#*k...:thumbsdown: It’s the 1st time he has lead and it was painful....We’d been to Tarbet and I led to there...he’s a decent guy, but I think fast cornering ****s him....just likes to be on a trick litre bike...he’s also got a “ RSV Factory ”....it’s all “chicken strips” as well !!! We’ll need to hook up this summer, have been doing Moffat , Thornhill and New Galloway recently, fed up with Loch Lomond and the “Rest” PS,how did the Evo sound on the Remus?:bucks:

Ron1000
03-05-2021, 07:54 PM
That is bizarre, first thing i said to myself was ‘i bet that’s crawsue’. I couldn’t hear yours tbh; can’t hear anything over my streety…how did the streety sound 😂.

Defo meet up, I’m trying to arrange a run now I’m scotland rep…and I’m rotating my bikes every 1500 miles…streety is just about to do 1500 for this season so evo will be up next.

I know some very good runs down the borders…M7 to Langholm then on to Gretna stands out or Selkirk > Hawick > Holy Island would be excellent.

crawsue
04-05-2021, 04:53 PM
Still blushin’ from Sunday ! My usual guy ( R1 ) was working , but he enjoys lettin’ the horses oot...!!! He’ll be up for it if available, unless it’s a Duc only gig ?
Anyway see my response to your 14/15 th post. Still blushin’.......:dizzy: