PDA

View Full Version : New Kent Rep

alan c
03-02-2021, 10:02 AM
Hi All, just need to confirm that Colin (Doggy) is stepping into my shoes as Kent rep.

Would like to say thanks to Colin, he will be a great rep as he is a lovely chap and loves his Ducatis and this club.

I have sold my 1100 and moving on to something different (dont judge me)

Thanks to Rob and all the other reps and organisers for making the UKMOC such a great club.

Also want to say thanks to everyone i have met on this forum and at gatherings such as breakfast meets, weekenders and Belgium trips. I have met so many fantastic people and made lots of great friends.

I am sure i will see plenty of you around and you may see me in the naughty corner.

Keep up the good work, keep riding and enjoying the club

Alan (the special one)

slob
03-02-2021, 10:46 AM
Yes, thank you Colin!

...and thanks for all you've done over the years Alan, you'll be back ;-)

utopia
03-02-2021, 12:05 PM
Thanks for stepping up, Colin. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Sorry to see you go, Alan.
You've been a club stalwart ever since I first joined and it'll seem strange without you.
Good luck with whatever you're moving on to and I hope we'll meet again at some point.

Moco1961
03-02-2021, 12:54 PM
all the best Alan, it was great to meet up at the last weekender...seems so long ago... keep in touch mate.., see you soon:mand:

bigredduke
03-02-2021, 06:43 PM
Best wishes for the future Alan hopefully we will bump into each other at some point.
What did you decide on in the end bikewise?

Mr Gazza
03-02-2021, 07:12 PM
I thought long and hard about buying you 1100 Alan, but obviously not quite hard enough and for too long! I hope she's gone to a good home?

You Kent Weekender was the first I attended, It gave me the bug. I admire your enthusiasm and was very grateful for your support and help at the Sharnbrook Weekender.

Totally understand the need to try something else sometimes, good luck and I hope this is not a goodbye.

Well done Doggy for taking the reigns. I'm sure you have the right stuff.. :mand:

Albie
03-02-2021, 09:16 PM
Bye bye special one. Hello fresh one.

Stinger101
04-02-2021, 09:15 AM
Al, great to have known you since 2014 for me. Always a laugh and hope to see you again in the future. Well, tbh, I'd be happy to ride out and see anyone...... ;-)
Take care buddy.

What's the new bike you're getting by the way?

I like the look of the new Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS.....

alan c
04-02-2021, 01:19 PM
Thanks all for comments, was great to meet you all too, I’ve had some great times, rides and banter with this club.

I really fancy the Triumph street twin, a modern classic like me !

Let’s all look forward to when we can ride again and enjoy our motorcycling :thumbsup: