PDA

View Full Version : Misano Thursday 1st October

slob
09-09-2020, 07:20 AM
Hi folks

I've received an email from the factory, a Trackday his being organised for Thursday 1st October at Misano World Circuit.
It is open to European Desmo Owners Clubs (Covid restrictions permitting)
Only one member per club plus one guest may participate.
There will be a range of 20 current models available with factory mechanic support.

A long shot in current circumstances but if you are a factory affiliated UKMOC member and would like more info on the event, participation and costs, let me know and I'll pass on contact details.

alan s4
09-09-2020, 02:16 PM
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone. I've just flown back from Rome today and can report that Italy is very much open for business.

We flew with Ryanair, felt totally safe and everyone wore masks during the flight.

Rome itself was amazing, imagine having the city literally to yourself, the usual tourist hot spots were all empty. Hotel accommodation also ridiculously cheap, we were £80.00 in a nice hotel (with breakfast and balcony!) just off Trevi fountain.

If you have the time and money do it.

slob
09-09-2020, 02:43 PM
If my leg wasn't still £#*&ed up from last year, I'd only be passing on the 'guest' place ;-)
Testing the V4s at WDW 2018 (down the back straight) at Misano was the fastest I've ever shifted without being airborne.