PDA

View Full Version : Donington CRMC 3rd 4th and 5th Aug 2018

Mr Gazza
22-07-2018, 08:29 PM
I'm sure I read on here that there was someone going, but I can't find the post!

Not sure who the official Cat herd is for this one, but I am vaguely interested in attending the event. I really enjoyed last years.

Jez900ie
22-07-2018, 09:15 PM
I'm sure I read on here that there was someone going, but I can't find the post!

Not sure who the official Cat herd is for this one, but I am vaguely interested in attending the event. I really enjoyed last years.

I'm sure you have already seen this but for anyone else here's rundown.

http://www.crmc.co.uk/calendar/next-event/

Grumpy
22-07-2018, 10:03 PM

I think it was a conversation we had at Arbuckles....
I'm game for going on the sunday.
Let the cat herding begin! :chuckle:

Mr Gazza
28-07-2018, 10:26 AM
So.. Is anyone interested in this?

I'll go if we get a gang up, but this one is on the outer limit for a day trip for me.

Definitely not going if there's a chance of rain on the post heatwave roads unless they've had a jolly good wash beforehand.!!

Grumpy
28-07-2018, 08:29 PM
So.. Is anyone interested in this?

I'll go if we get a gang up, but this one is on the outer limit for a day trip for me.

Definitely not going if there's a chance of rain on the post heatwave roads unless they've had a jolly good wash beforehand.!!

I'm game, Donington is one of the highlights of the year, for me.
Also, whilst chatting to Steve ( you met at Sharnbrook) he's interested, waiting to hear if he can come out to play!:mand::chuckle:

Goldstar
28-07-2018, 09:07 PM
I'm going on the Saturday, WX permitting....

Grumpy
28-07-2018, 11:11 PM
I'm going on the Saturday, WX permitting....

Unfortunately, I have commitments on Sat, so it's Sunday for me.

utopia
28-07-2018, 11:24 PM
I would go but I'm booked up that weekend.

Goldstar
29-07-2018, 03:55 PM
Cancel my last, going to Cadwell that weekend instead....

https://cadwellpark.msv.com/CP-18-BMCRC3

Mr Gazza
31-07-2018, 08:50 PM
Just bought my ticket for Sunday.

Looks like just me and thee Grumps?

Grumpy
31-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Just bought my ticket for Sunday.

Looks like just me and thee Grumps?

Cool.... Which route are you taking out of Norfolk?

Mr Gazza
01-08-2018, 01:04 PM
I'll be rolling down the A47, then blatting down the A1, turning off for Empingham and thundering past Rutand Water. I'll flip round the Oakham ring road, swinging in for Benz at the Land's End Lane filling station (I think there is a Feral legume Café there?).
Then I will meander towards Melton Mowbray and switch to GazNav, so could go in any direction after that.. (Probably end up in Brands Hatch!)... :D

Grumpy
01-08-2018, 09:37 PM
I'll be rolling down the A47, then blatting down the A1, turning off for Empingham and thundering past Rutand Water. I'll flip round the Oakham ring road, swinging in for Benz at the Land's End Lane filling station (I think there is a Feral legume Café there?).
Then I will meander towards Melton Mowbray and switch to GazNav, so could go in any direction after that.. (Probably end up in Brands Hatch!)... :D

I will meet you at the A47/A1 junction. What time do you expect to be passing?

Mr Gazza
01-08-2018, 10:39 PM
How about 9.30?

On the slip road between the A47 roundabout and the A1 there is a cul-de-sac on the left. (The Old North Road) There is wide hard standing behind Armco there... Looks like the safest place to wait.

If you came off the A1 there you would see the place from the exiting slip road but best to go on to the roundabout and come back, rather than attempt a right turn at the converging slip roads.

Grumpy
02-08-2018, 07:01 AM
How about 9.30?

On the slip road between the A47 roundabout and the A1 there is a cul-de-sac on the left. (The Old North Road) There is wide hard standing behind Armco there... Looks like the safest place to wait.

If you came off the A1 there you would see the place from the exiting slip road but best to go on to the roundabout and come back, rather than attempt a right turn at the converging slip roads.

See you there.