PDA

View Full Version : Practical Sportsbikes - another reason to buy

Luddite
12-05-2018, 05:02 PM
As if having Albie as a cover star isn't reason enough, there's a very informative and detailed article on ethanol in fuel, which will be of interest to many on here.

June edition (no. 92) in the shops from 16 May.

BobT
12-05-2018, 05:25 PM
As if having Albie as a cover star isn't reason enough, there's a very informative and detailed article on ethanol in fuel, which will be of interest to many on here.

June edition (no. 92) in the shops from 16 May.

Nice, they don't sell it here in France. :Furious:

Darkness
12-05-2018, 07:29 PM
Nice, they don't sell it here in France. :Furious:

They do by annual subscription (€78ish).

Mr Gazza
12-05-2018, 07:37 PM
I'm sure someone on here would post you one.

emzedder
12-05-2018, 09:05 PM
Great mag, had my pic and a mention in a back issue from PS Track Day ... one of the few worth reading

Nickj
12-05-2018, 10:06 PM
I was just looking at that very mag and article. Very nice, I like that the XT and fizzie got a look in too.

Also had a bit of nostalgia about the next article ... TZR's had an import 2MA with a few tweaks by Terry Beckett and loved it

Albie
12-05-2018, 10:29 PM
I was just looking at that very mag and article. Very nice, I like that the XT and fizzie got a look in too.

Also had a bit of nostalgia about the next article ... TZR's had an import 2MA with a few tweaks by Terry Beckett and loved it

I was completely stunned he wanted the yellow German ss fizzy in the garage yet I had to remove my stunning too Popsi purple one and the rd250. We needed space for chat He was even more suprised when sitting down for coffee and chat next to the Cucciolo in the dining room. They loved the bark of the scramblers termi also when that too got evicted. Was hoping little cat got in mag but she was too late in shot strolling by.