16-03-2018, 03:56 PM
D16 GP18 Rocks!

FP2:

Dovi, Petrucci & Lorenzo

1st, 2nd & 4th

:-D

Albie
16-03-2018, 04:27 PM
The boys are doing good. I know it's only practice but I know Dovi is up for the fight again. Jorge looks annoyed with himself frustrated he can't get better time he thinks he is capable of. I know he will again if gets first or second row he will be away quick but he doesn't last. Petrucci is a dark horse this year, not so sure about Rins tbh. Zarco I have to say will improve and see a win this year.

jonzi
16-03-2018, 07:11 PM
...Petrucci is a dark horse this year...

Petrucci is a man that is after a ride next year, so he has to go all out this to secure one.

Doggy
18-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Great race, so close . Lets hope the rest of the season is as good .

Jez900ie
18-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Great race, I was on the edge of my seat yelling at the screen!

alan s4
19-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Marc looking ominous, he was the only rider at the front with a hard front tyre. Is that Lorenzo's season finished already:mand:

Moco1961
19-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Great Race, Great result, Dovi has really upped his game now and wont get bullied, looking forward to a great season. I am sure Jorge has been on to his manager already to get him a ride elsewhere next year :thumbsup::thumbsup:

slob
19-03-2018, 10:44 AM
Jorge needs to up his game if only to keep points away from Marquez, Rossi et al to leave Dovi a few points closer to the top come Valencia. I’m sure that’s not how a multiple World champ sees it.

Doggy
19-03-2018, 04:24 PM
Just read that Lorenzo had brake failure and had to jump of at 110mph heading for the wall ��

Jez900ie
19-03-2018, 04:43 PM
Just read that Lorenzo had brake failure and had to jump of at 110mph heading for the wall ��

So thats what happened! It all seemed odd at the time and the commentators couldn't give any explainations during the race. Thanks for that.

Albie
19-03-2018, 05:16 PM
I heard he saw a camel and panicked.. LOL I feel for him but he makes his own misery a lot of the time. We all know he can ride, we all know he can win, but he has demons I guess that wont allow him to forget he is not on that Yamaha. We all can see the Ducati is as good and so stable now and faster in a straight line. he doesn't have the excuse its a bad bike like Rossi and Crutchlow had anymore. Look how well Jack Miller did straight away and lets be honest here Petrucci rides it so well too but has not as well as Dovi ever one a world championship.
Here are some questions...
Do you think he would walk away sooner than later
Do you hope he stays and gets it all together like we know he can
Do you think if he won on it he would do better
If he left who would you want to ride the Ducati

Jez900ie
19-03-2018, 06:17 PM
I'm only get beginning to follow Motogp closely so my knowledge is limited!

Here are some questions...

Do you think he would walk away sooner than later
At this level its all about available options for him & the team.

Do you hope he stays and gets it all together like we know he can
Yes

Do you think if he won on it he would do better
Definitely

If he left who would you want to ride the Ducati
I'd like Zarco but its more likely to be Petrucci?

Darren69
19-03-2018, 07:13 PM
He saw a camel and got the hump! That'd be about right. :)

Kato
19-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Perhaps the biggest surprise of the whole race was that Crutclow didn't fall off:spin:

Albie
19-03-2018, 09:45 PM
Perhaps the biggest surprise of the whole race was that Crutclow didn't fall off:spin:

I'm glad he didn't. He looked too tentative whether to push or stay safe . Vinales was late to the event though :twak:. Must have been thinking about whether he needed shopping on the way home

350TSS
20-03-2018, 03:12 AM
Perhaps the biggest surprise of the whole race was that Crutchlow didn't fall off

or

How close Rossi was at the finish?

Dirty
20-03-2018, 09:17 PM
I thought the biggest surprise was how Vinales almost managed to catch the leading group despite a lacklustre first half. Were they slow or was he rocket fast in the 2nd half?

I'd love to know what spec bike Zarco has because if it's the 2017 bike he found something the factory never did, until it went into reverse. When he learns how to ride fast for a whole race he'll be dangerous.

All in all though I was disappointed. Dovi vs Marc! We saw that last year. I was hoping for some new faces battling for the win.

Mossleymonster
20-03-2018, 10:48 PM
Anyone going to Silverstone on the Thursday?