PDA

View Full Version : SC Project

Dave62
07-02-2018, 05:31 PM
I ordered a carbon oval can on 6th Jan and the web site said 5 to 15 days for production, well still no delivery no answer on the web site enquiry page and several foggy excuses during phone calls.
Finally got an email yesterday apologising for the delay and saying they require another 10 days to make my can.
This is a poor show and if not here by next weekend I will be after a refund.
Has anyone else had issues with SC Projects.

Dave

Ron1000
07-02-2018, 07:19 PM
My sc order was pretty speedy…the remus order however was 8 weeks.

Personally with the weather as it is I’d hold off cancelling until end of February. The are nice things and sound like thunder.

Dave62
07-02-2018, 07:26 PM
Cheers Ron spose I've waited this long.

s4rmark
07-02-2018, 08:08 PM
Mine took 7 days , lovely exhausts and very well made. You won’t be disappointed.

Saint aka ML
08-02-2018, 09:33 AM
Mine took about 12 days. I would wait good company, quality kit and if you get GP can no louder can I found. Austin racing exhaust is quiet in comparison.

SteveG
08-02-2018, 11:46 AM
My SC Carbon oval arrived within a week.. echo the other comments here. Great kit and a great price. They must just be busy.

Tim88
08-02-2018, 01:14 PM
My SC Titanium oval arrived in less than a week. I have had it a couple of months now and the only issue is with the sticky 'SC' label which started to peel so I have removed it. Looks better without it I think. You have the option to put it on or not and they supply two so you can change your mind if you like.

Dave62
09-02-2018, 05:33 PM
Cheers for the replys lads as has been said I may as well wait and hope it's worth it.

Dave62
15-02-2018, 05:29 PM
So yesterday they told me its not gonna be ready till end of Feb so I cancelled, within an hour they replied saying it would be dispatched today. Praise the Lord lol.

Dave62
20-02-2018, 03:29 PM
Well today it finally arrived and is now fitted must say I'm very happy. It sounds nice baffle in or out.

davkyt
20-02-2018, 06:37 PM
Hurrah! The roads have finally dried up here so I've taken mine out for a blast tonight .. It's quite a lot louder than I expected when on the move... I'd of liked a little more rumble and pop on over run but I guess it's running better without that....
The bike seems to run perfectly so don't see the point of remapping

SteveG
20-02-2018, 07:14 PM
The bike seems to run perfectly so don't see the point of remapping

That’s what MotoRapido workshop guys advised when mine went in for a service with the SC on ( although they also said “unless you want more power / performance..”.) .... err, no thanks. I think it’s quite enough for me as it is...but that’s a different thread.

Glad the suns making an appearance and we’re getting to 10degs C days more often.. hope you enjoyed your blast :)

davkyt
20-02-2018, 08:15 PM
There's got to be a good few hp more than stock.....I've never had the throttle all the way open tho so can't compare... And also really don't need any more.

Really looking forward the some warmer days.... I really enjoyed getting out earlier, its the first time I've been out with properly dry roads.

That’s what MotoRapido workshop guys advised when mine went in for a service with the SC on ( although they also said “unless you want more power / performance..”.) .... err, no thanks. I think it’s quite enough for me as it is...but that’s a different thread.

Glad the suns making an appearance and we’re getting to 10degs C days more often.. hope you enjoyed your blast :)

Darren69
20-02-2018, 08:31 PM
Ducati motors seem to respond so well even to a bit of light tuning and although you may not gain any overall HP numbers you can easily make them better and in doing so you can make better use of what you have by making ligher anything that spins and is heavy as stock, like the clutch or alterator for example which will make the engine more responsive on the road.